Dear Maxwell...

What occurs to me is that nobody is paying attention to the concept art that we were linked to... It offers a lot of what they *used* to want in the game... Caves was discussed a couple of days ago.. and Rats seem more likely now that this "teaser" features them... Who knows what they have in plan now..I think the next update will be caves to be honest. Unless of course it has been confirmed it IS adventure mode...

Spaz, did you insert the [342][123][213] code in your "Seek and you will find"? Oo

This is it, this is the final clue... Where did this lead us again?Wait, it meant bit didn't it?I tried all of these:bit.ly/SEEKANDYOUWILLFINDbit.ly/Seekandyouwillfindbit.ly/Seek%20and%20you%20will%20findNothing... Edited by Khrayfish

I've tried to bitly link most of the things, but didn't end up with anything.Been going so far to even try the first and last letters of "Seek and you will find" as bitly links. Ended up with nothing noteworthy.But these things should be posted in the appropriate topic, as this is a plea for Maxwell. :)