Sign in to follow this  
Khrayfish

Dear Maxwell...

Irontaco    136

MAXWELL! Come on you cheap phony scoundrel! Stop being so secretive about your stuff and simply tell us the secret.I swear to you you scoundrel if you don't i'm gonna b-wait no!SEND HEL-

Freeze    15

I hope so. Anyone know what the next planned update is?

After winter? End-game story mode. Yes, it will be revealed in the next couple of weeks!

Snob    1,272

I hope so. Anyone know what the next planned update is?

The story mode.THE GREAT FINALE! *applause*

Khrayfish    82

After winter? End-game story mode. Yes, it will be revealed in the next couple of weeks!

I hope not, I want the story to wait a while before it is fully released. I would like more feature updates.

Khrayfish    82

What occurs to me is that nobody is paying attention to the concept art that we were linked to... It offers a lot of what they *used* to want in the game... Caves was discussed a couple of days ago.. and Rats seem more likely now that this "teaser" features them... Who knows what they have in plan now..I think the next update will be caves to be honest. Unless of course it has been confirmed it IS adventure mode...

Khrayfish    82

Spaz, did you insert the [342][123][213] code in your "Seek and you will find"? Oo

This is it, this is the final clue... Where did this lead us again?Wait, it meant bit didn't it?I tried all of these:bit.ly/SEEKANDYOUWILLFINDbit.ly/Seekandyouwillfindbit.ly/Seek%20and%20you%20will%20findNothing... Edited by Khrayfish

Scysie    10

I've tried to bitly link most of the things, but didn't end up with anything.Been going so far to even try the first and last letters of "Seek and you will find" as bitly links. Ended up with nothing noteworthy.But these things should be posted in the appropriate topic, as this is a plea for Maxwell. :)