Dear Maxwell...

Two things:1. First thing that comes up when you google that quote is Matthew 7:7. Not sure if that's relevant because I don't really know the bible that much, but someone else might.2. So long as we're trying to talk to Maxwell...Say pal,Say pal, you're acting very mysterious. I think all of us would really appreciate if you would start a direct dialogue with us! I know that you don't like to be seen (You disappear whenever our characters open their eyes, after all), but we won't bite!From, SS(P.S. "Convincing others to do all of your hard work is the mark of a true intellect."http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Theory_of_multiple_intelligences (Boom :p))(P.P.S It would be easier for us to figure out how to talk like you if you would talk to us more. It's like we're the only ones interested in making this relationship work!)

Edited by ShatteredSanity

I'm not offering that shady character anything until he proves that I'll get something worth my while. After all, we're just trying to make ends meet, the lot of us. Offering something beforehand would be terrible business!Consider this a challenge, Maxwell. Is that really the best name you could come up with after the old one became dreaded?~V

I'm very certain the secrets have only just began.I mean Maxwell is one hell of a cunning fella,he even has access to the DS forums..Hope he's prepared for winter aswell(I'd love to see *you* appear in winter clothes when you start a new game that has instant winter).Happy mortals teasing times!

Seek and you will find

1. First thing that comes up when you google that quote is Matthew 7:7. Not sure if that's relevant because I don't really know the bible that much, but someone else might.

I'm pretty sure that Max is a man of magic and weird science. He is also very rude person and new to interwebs because he always writes in caps. That's my profiling.

I'm very certain the secrets have only just began.I mean Maxwell is one hell of a cunning fella,he even has access to the DS forums..Hope he's prepared for winter aswell(I'd love to see *you* appear in winter clothes when you start a new game that has instant winter).Happy mortals teasing times!

Seek and you will find

He has spoken! The hunt is not over yet!