Lots of bugs I reported in December not fixed

* Ro Bin despawn if you leave it in ruins alone

* Hound tooth can't be traded

* Birch texture not shown in inventory for logs

* Work music not play after entering jungle

* Half the soundtracks in game not played correctly (listed in bug tracker link provided)

* Subsequent divining rod beeps don't happen

So many bugs pending, none set to any other status. Klei fixes a lot of bugs, but doesn't keep track of them well enough, so you get this nonesense where bugs reported, but never paid attention to. Remember one time a very well-known bug was talked about and discussed and only until it was mentioned in a hotfix topic with an admin pinged, because apparently they were not aware of the bug at all.

And will Skyworthy/Seaworthy issues ever be addressed? There is already bug where going to Shipwrecked world via Skyworthy spawns you at Seaworthy even when Skyworthy is also present in Shipwrecked, and what would happen if you have two Skyworthies in one world because you moved to new world with silly string in Shipwrecked or RoG/Vanilla or have precrafted Skyworthy in those worlds before moving? Their mechanics need changing, may be something like this.

23 minutes ago, Charsis said:

@MWY does anyone know how to reproduce bug? If not it harder to fix.

sorry, I don't know personally yet, I have always kept to reporting what I can easily.

even in Rabid Beetles case, a LOT of people kept reporting for weeks about fps problems when they over populated and it got fixed after 4 or so updates.

No it still not ``fixed``. Dying in 1 day time will still give lag. Just that getting rid of lag doesn't require killing them, they die on their own.

Mants are overpopulating too, base game has rock lobster and beefalo may be too I think, and flytrap stalks could overpopulate with relative ease too. Why these important issues not get fixed and put as priority?

The game has a lot of overpopulation problems. I remember getting to the Herald ruins and the entrance was filled with ST Stalks. After a while, I decided to get rid of them all, which took a lot of time, armor and resources. That's not to mention Spider Monkeys. Half of the trees in the first island are covered in web, but strangely enough, they aren't spawning Spider Monkeys. I just have a bunch of Cocooned Trees and very few Spider Monkeys. 

To deal with Flytraps, I strongly recommend buying Coconades and throwing them in the clusters of plants.

Archived