Recommended Posts

Lilalaunekuh    774

The only thing I really dislike about the update:

-Duplicants can once again walk across the tops of doors, as well as across bunker doors, even when open.

I would prefer duplicant´s not walking across open horizontal doors.

(Top and bottom side of the door have a fixed point that could be walkable, so my concern is just regarding horizontal doors.)

  • Like 1
  • Confused 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
krop    64

Typo in STRINGS.UI.SPACEARTIFACTS.EGGROCK.DESCRIPTION

Quote

[...] or if its appearance as been sculpted.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Squeegee    639
43 minutes ago, Lilalaunekuh said:

The only thing I really dislike about the update:

-Duplicants can once again walk across the tops of doors, as well as across bunker doors, even when open.

I would prefer duplicant´s not walking across open horizontal doors.

(Top and bottom side of the door have a fixed point that could be walkable, so my concern is just regarding horizontal doors.)

Why wouldn't you want them to be able to walk across them?  It makes it easier to traverse the space biome. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Vampyre_by    23
  • Quote

    Tile and Drywall overlapping is now disallowed in both construction orders

    Why? Whyyyyyy???:( After this It is currently not possible to change any room in the space without loosing a gas inside it e.g you can't build multiple layers of wall and then deconstruct them inside.

Edited by Vampyre_by
  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Lilalaunekuh    774
52 minutes ago, Squeegee said:

Why wouldn't you want them to be able to walk across them?  It makes it easier to traverse the space biome. 

Feels strange if a duplicant walks across a 4 tile wide gap ;) (And I need to rework some automated systems xD)

Just my opinion and nothing to really complain about.

 

Just messed a bit around with the new "!!" priority and here is something I would complain about:

- Setting a stroage compactor to "!!" will trigger a red alert till the storage bin is full, even if there is nothing left to store.

- Setting a sweep errand to "!!" will not trigger a red alert and my duplicants preceive the task with a low priority.

 

Edited by Lilalaunekuh
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Squeegee    639

Since they have a little background bit, and the fact that they also have rails on the sides doesn't make walking along it too unrealistic

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
ImDaMisterL    19,570
2 hours ago, ToiDiaeRaRIsuOy said:

Will there be a livestream today or Thursday @Ipsquiggle?

There are art streams today, and there should be a stream this Thursday. Dunno if it'll be related to ONI, though, but it should be.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Yunru    1,067

This seems like it was supposed to have at least another round of testing. There were still a few things wrong with the last test branch, like not being able to build pitcher pumps over drywalls.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Boomzilla    1
3 hours ago, Vampyre_by said:
  • Why? Whyyyyyy???:( After this It is currently not possible to change any room in the space without loosing a gas inside it e.g you can't build multiple layers of wall and then deconstruct them inside.

Let me +1 to this.  Makes it impossible to reorganize pressurized rooms above ground.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Xenologist    998
4 hours ago, Vampyre_by said:
  • Why? Whyyyyyy???:( After this It is currently not possible to change any room in the space without loosing a gas inside it e.g you can't build multiple layers of wall and then deconstruct them inside.

Doors have a new thing behind them which prevents gasses and liquids from escaping through the back

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
MorsDux    121
11 minutes ago, zergologist said:

Doors have a new thing behind them which prevents gasses and liquids from escaping through the back

Thats not it. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
badgamer123    94
6 hours ago, Ipsquiggle said:

Skilled research Duplicants will kick slow researchers off the Research Station

btw how to even distribute the learning ?not everyone like to have 1 super dupe

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, badgamer123 said:

btw how to even distribute the learning ?not everyone like to have 1 super dupe

You can disable the research job in the priorities tab.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
badgamer123    94
Just now, Yannick Vachon said:

You can disable the research job in the priorities tab.

so i have to check if the dupe got like +3 learning and disable it for every dupe...to keep everyone even:o

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
watermelen671    11,573
6 hours ago, Ipsquiggle said:

OOOOH NEW WALLPAPER!!!

Quote
  • Duplicants use the keypad to operate the Molecular Forge instead of punching it

Looks like dupes have now learned that punching everything won't necessarily make it work.

  • Haha 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now