Lillie.1    0

I was killed by Terrorbeak when i was in BFB s mouth , I got ressurected by the live water flower and ended up in some part of the ocean with dark in it and couldnt see anything. I had to use console command to spawn miner hat but even with it on , the light is not there and I cant see anything. It seems that there are some creatures which attacks me and I also cant be killed by dark. I am just standing there without seeing anything.

Is there a way to get out of there?

20190214052156_1.jpg

20190214052154_1.jpg

Mooagain    274

Open the console commands and put in c_gonext("playerhouse_city") That will teleport you to the slanty shanty.

• Like 1

MWY    863

that's a very horrifying discovery....care to explain Klei? 

bizziboi    993

@Lillie.1

Could you please go to Main Menu>Options>Report Bug and submit a bug report? Mention the issue and the saveslot and it'll upload your savegame for us to investigate.

• Thanks 1

Lillie.1    0
1 hour ago, Mooagain said:

Open the console commands and put in c_gonext("playerhouse_city") That will teleport you to the slanty shanty.

I did it and when i went to pick up my belongings the BFB was still in the same place he took me from , looked waiting for me with mouths open but didnt take me in the mouth.

1 hour ago, bizziboi said:

@Lillie.1

Could you please go to Main Menu>Options>Report Bug and submit a bug report? Mention the issue and the saveslot and it'll upload your savegame for us to investigate.

yes i ll do it.