Sign in to follow this  
Isaacg

Kevin's information from Riptidepow's stream before A winter's tale

Silvi    27

There was something about the snowman enemy that would chuck snowballs that didn't get finished on time. Will be added later on.

CyanBlue    469

But... I wanted to play with the hounds :(Okay , on secound thought maybe not , they would kick my ass in a snowball fight , 4v1 that's not fair.

MrGmview    33

I thought that at one point Riptide said that a mandrake would be required for a pan flute. Is there any confirmation on that being the case after the update? Or is my sanity meter acting up again?

iluvfuzz    10

I'm still watching and he showed the new version of sandbox for a little bit. There was an option to change food berry bushes and carrots to none, default, less, more.

MilleniumCount    2160

I think they talked about the mandrakes dance will influence you sanity, kevin said that he had not thought about the mandrakes for some time now....I haven't heard something about the pan flute....

Kevin    2943

After watching the stream, I've made winter come a little earlier, and be a little shorter. It's now a 20/15 day split between the two seasons. 30 seemed to be more time than you need to prepare, but too long to play over and over again when you die.WHAT IS WRONG? DO YOU NOT WANT YOUR REWARD? DON'T GIVE UP - JUST TALK LIKE ME AND FOLLOW A FEW SHORT LINKS AND ALL WILL BE REVEALED. -Max

There are other options available in sandbox, of course.

After watching the stream, I've made winter come a little earlier, and be a little shorter. It's now a 20/15 day split between the two seasons. 30 seemed to be more time than you need to prepare, but too long to play over and over again when you die.WHAT IS WRONG? DO YOU NOT WANT YOUR REWARD? DON'T GIVE UP - JUST TALK LIKE ME AND FOLLOW A FEW SHORT LINKS AND ALL WILL BE REVEALED. -Max

Awesome!

Oh gosh Max

YES MASTER

stormfront    26

*throws rocks at Kevin and the other devs* I am not amused at damage nerf, mandrake panflute and smarter hounds.. you have pretty much screwed me over I already can barely fight and now you've pretty much destroyed my main defenses*punches hole in wall then sits and gripes in corner*

Edited by stormfront

LtShinySides    115

So are we gonna have time to do stuff? The way you put it makes it sound like the game is purely preparing for Winter season after season.

ChristianS    10

Riptied pow killed the Deercolps with fire darts and a pig. It was along battle but when it was over he ate the deercolps eye and it ended winter. He also killed The McTusks.

Kevin    2943

So are we gonna have time to do stuff? The way you put it makes it sound like the game is purely preparing for Winter season after season.

20 days is still 2.67 hours. That's a long time! :)

sirmentlegen    519

After watching the stream, I've made winter come a little earlier, and be a little shorter. It's now a 20/15 day split between the two seasons. 30 seemed to be more time than you need to prepare, but too long to play over and over again when you die.There are other options available in sandbox, of course.

The game is still going to be easy no matter what you add in.