M_Reo_R

Eye Plant Crash (hamlet compatible)

M_Reo_R    0

In my hamlet world when I play in RoG I went to the eye plants to get rid of the hounds and every time one locked onto an eye plant the game immediately froze. The game did not crash as seen with mods. It kept running until I left the game. I kept logging in and out until all the hounds were finally rid of. Even upon them being gone the game crashed once a vulture locked onto the lure plant. I was finally able to destroy the lure plant, but it seems they are really bugged in RoG when playing with Hamlet compatibility. Am I alone on this?

Update: It appears my world is falling apart at the seams. I am now unable to harvest drying racks. The mods I had installed include geometric placement, minimap, and combined states. Even when these mods are turned off I cannot harvest a drying rack, but I can collect items such as crock pot dishes which is confusing. Regardless, whatever the eye plants did to my world it seems to have had repercussions beyond their existence.

Edited by M_Reo_R

bizziboi    1,249

Sorry to hear about these issues.

A hotfix is building at the moment for a frequent crash issue, I'm hoping it'll address your freeze (although the symptoms seem a bit different)

As for the drying rack issue - could you submit a bug report from within the game (Main Menu>Options>Report Bug) - maybe save next to a non-harvestable drying rack - mention the save slot and the issue and it'll upload the save for us to take a look at.

• Thanks 1

M_Reo_R    0

Alright, I have uploaded my worlds along with the bug report. However, when I positioned myself near a drying rack and harvested it to see if the bug was still there my game crashed immediately. I appreciate the quick feedback and I hope you can solve my issue. Thank you