Jason

[Game Update] - 307715

oCrapaCreeper    3,081
Posted (edited)
6 hours ago, SIM7K said:

Klei, this is a D move. I want a refund. Cultural problems? Please. This proves my theory, that you employ someone sensitive enough to do such crap as calling him insensitive, and instead of ignoring him, you listen to him. I am so done with your bs. Colonialism is fine. I don't get any of your "boo boo it offends me". No, that is history. Deal with it. Moving onto Valve. I always knew they were the only good dev team. Not paying you any cent. No more.

Pretty much everyone who has complained about this has moved on already and matured up. No need to beat on a dead horse.

Edited by oCrapaCreeper
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 2

4 Da LOLs    2,202
7 hours ago, SIM7K said:

Klei, this is a D move. I want a refund. Cultural problems? Please. This proves my theory, that you employ someone sensitive enough to do such crap as calling him insensitive, and instead of ignoring him, you listen to him. I am so done with your bs. Colonialism is fine. I don't get any of your "boo boo it offends me". No, that is history. Deal with it. Moving onto Valve. I always knew they were the only good dev team. Not paying you any cent. No more.

like i was one of the pro Warbucks movement while i miss him and find his removal unjust

i still chill and got over it

it won't happen for the replacement character is in next month (or near then)

still won't stop me memeing the **** outta it