[Game Update] - 307715

Jason

If I may have a suggestion, shouldn't Lotus Flowers bloom during Lush season only, same as Tubers?.. I mean I know it's kind of harsh cause they are a great source of sanity but it's only viable in my opinion.

3 hours ago, MrOuke said:

If I may have a suggestion, shouldn't Lotus Flowers bloom during Lush season only, same as Tubers?.. I mean I know it's kind of harsh cause they are a great source of sanity but it's only viable in my opinion.

There should be 2 stages for them, kinda like the tubers. Blooming and non-blooming. Blooming would give you "extra" stats (aka the current stats eating them would give you), whilst non-blooming would give you diminished stats. They would not be able to grow during Temperate, but they would still be edible if not harvested before-hand. And of course, they would be non-blooming. They would grow in Humid but would also not bloom. However, they would both grow and bloom in Lush.

Meh, makes them more complicated than they probably should be, but it would be cool to give the seasons a bit more extra flare.

Edited by Roosev
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

On 2/10/2019 at 8:48 PM, JoeW said:

We could bring back the gameplay, perhaps. But not the character. 

I mean, is there ANY other reason for this that is not you being SJWs? Man up. I am still getting mods, removing wormwood and bringing back the colonist. I have no problem with colonism, and I want to play the character. YOu are NOT stopping me, but if I were on a console, say, wouldn't this be a D move against ppl liking him? They have no mods soo...

Klei, this is a D move. I want a refund. Cultural problems? Please. This proves my theory, that you employ someone sensitive enough to do such crap as calling him insensitive, and instead of ignoring him, you listen to him. I am so done with your bs. Colonialism is fine. I don't get any of your "boo boo it offends me". No, that is history. Deal with it. Moving onto Valve. I always knew they were the only good dev team. Not paying you any cent. No more.

• Haha 4

6 hours ago, SIM7K said:

Klei, this is a D move. I want a refund. Cultural problems? Please. This proves my theory, that you employ someone sensitive enough to do such crap as calling him insensitive, and instead of ignoring him, you listen to him. I am so done with your bs. Colonialism is fine. I don't get any of your "boo boo it offends me". No, that is history. Deal with it. Moving onto Valve. I always knew they were the only good dev team. Not paying you any cent. No more.

You can contact support and request a refund and we'll see if we can push that through for you. https://support.kleientertainment.com

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1
  • Big Ups 1

6 hours ago, SIM7K said:

I mean, is there ANY other reason for this that is not you being SJWs? Man up. I am still getting mods, removing wormwood and bringing back the colonist. I have no problem with colonism, and I want to play the character. YOu are NOT stopping me, but if I were on a console, say, wouldn't this be a D move against ppl liking him? They have no mods soo...

Dude. Chill the hell out. You can make your point without making you look like a total *******. You are free to do all the mods you want, but that doesn't solve your problem does it?

I'm also not quite happy with the removal of Warbucks but tbh I would have preferred either a whole full on colonialism so people get the joke or a bit of a rework. Imo the problem was in the writing. It wasn't completely committed to the colonial joke and that was the problem. That's why people were confused and didn't get it. And the design of that character was so meh tbh. He looked pretty much like an old Wilson. Besides, Wormwood is a much better character gameplay-wise. 

And this tantrum is pretty much innecesary cuz you can still play with Warbucks via console. 

Edited by FreyaMaluk
  • Like 1

6 hours ago, SIM7K said:

Pretty much everyone who has complained about this has moved on already and matured up. No need to beat on a dead horse.

Edited by oCrapaCreeper
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 2

7 hours ago, SIM7K said:

like i was one of the pro Warbucks movement while i miss him and find his removal unjust

i still chill and got over it

it won't happen for the replacement character is in next month (or near then)

still won't stop me memeing the **** outta it