Jason

[Game Update] - 307715

maradyne    4,911
On 2/11/2019 at 12:04 PM, JimmyJam said:

giphy.gif.95e0bda969d137529e6812cb3877e38d.gif

The Gif is from a movie called Matilda. Their last name is Wormwood! Its the first thing that came into my head when i first saw Wormwood :p

it's almost like his name was picked to embody this thread lmao

• Haha 2

htv1lla1n    9

You remove Warbucks and put this pathetic plant in the game instead of him?

God. I thought I would never be so salty since I discovered Roc/BFB, but now I'm even more salty than EVER.

My dear, dear, lovely Warbucks... Why completely remove him... I'm sad. ;"(

• Like 1

Bahlsen    353
2 hours ago, sciencyrobot said:

God. I thought I would never be so salty since I discovered Roc/BFB, but now I'm even more salty than EVER.

I started Hamlet only recently, the character was already gone but it occurred to me that we could simply have it back through mods. Furthermore, Wormwood is an amazing character to me I think I've always wanted someone plant based like that.

minespatch    61,736
On 2/11/2019 at 2:04 PM, JimmyJam said:

The Gif is from a movie called Matilda. Their last name is Wormwood! Its the first thing that came into my head when i first saw Wormwood :p

No wonder he's voiced by a digeridoo. His voice in music form is of Danny Devito.:wilson_ecstatic:

On 2/11/2019 at 9:20 PM, watermelen671 said:

5c622d53dfe55_Vapenayshyall_32f29fa24eccb0a2afcd189cb926594b.jpg.5cbfea4c0c9be21170570928b6083360.jpg

Jynn    608
8 hours ago, sciencyrobot said:

6 hours ago, Bahlsen said:

I started Hamlet only recently, the character was already gone but it occurred to me that we could simply have it back through mods. Furthermore, Wormwood is an amazing character to me I think I've always wanted someone plant based like that.

here's a mod for him

https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1648283164&searchtext=

Edited by Jynn
  • Like 1

TemporaryMan    1,474
On 2/7/2019 at 5:36 PM, watermelen671 said:

...well I mean obviously. Hayfever is seasonal allergies, mainly pollen.

You can't be allergic to yourself m8.

Unfortunately, some people are allergic to the dead human skin in dust.  It's, uh... it's not easy for them.

Also, practically every auto-immune disorder ever.

Yes, I quoted something from page 2.  I read this whole thing backward from the end, I figure I earned the right to do so.

Edited by TemporaryMan
Merlin probably agrees.
  • Haha 1

__IvoCZE__    6,264
On 19. 2. 2019 at 10:44 AM, TemporaryMan said:

Unfortunately, some people are allergic to the dead human skin in dust.  It's, uh... it's not easy for them.

Also, practically every auto-immune disorder ever.

Yes, I quoted something from page 2.  I read this whole thing backward from the end, I figure I earned the right to do so.

Unfortunatelly its actually HAY, hay in like TONS will basically delete your lungs in few hours.

• Like 1

watermelen671    14,882
5 hours ago, TurtleKitty said:

Some people can be allergic to water or sunlight. 
Which is painful and horrifying. 

Aquagenic urticaria and Porphyria? Or maybe Xeroderma pigmentosum...

5bca1e4379c42_MaeThinking.thumb.png.aab37a912b2d49c5ccf896e5538f47e3.png

• Thanks 1

JJ0264    125

I found out (according to the internet) scorpions are related to spiders, depending on what kind of scorpions/spider both can be neutral and that spiders eat gnats (In which case wouldn't gnat be afraid of Webber)

TurtleKitty    1,162
12 hours ago, JJ0264 said:

wouldn't gnat be afraid of Webber

Yes, they should. Except when Webber's wearing the Shamlet. :3

• Haha 1

minespatch    61,736
13 hours ago, JJ0264 said:

scorpions are related to spiders

ScorpionScorpion- "Hello, fellow arachnid."

watermelen671    14,882
15 hours ago, JJ0264 said:

I found out (according to the internet) scorpions are related to spiders

And apples are related to roses...doesn't mean I'd eat a rose though. :wilson_ecstatic:

TurtleKitty    1,162
14 minutes ago, watermelen671 said:

And apples are related to roses...doesn't mean I'd eat a rose though. :wilson_ecstatic:

Roses are actually edible depending on cultivar and often used in desserts.  

watermelen671    14,882
1 hour ago, TurtleKitty said:

Roses are actually edible depending on cultivar and often used in desserts.  

Would you eat one of Charlie's roses then?

Spoiler

Not that way, Christ on a cracker get your head out of the gutter.

angerysipp.png.bad7b6ae3b0fc354ce1e206964892fd1.png

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

TurtleKitty    1,162
4 hours ago, watermelen671 said:

Would you eat one of Charlie's roses then?

Provided they were sugared and thornless, yes. :biggrin-new:

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

TemporaryMan    1,474
On 2/25/2019 at 12:07 AM, TurtleKitty said:

Provided they were sugared and thornless, yes. :biggrin-new:

Or made into rosehip jam.

• Like 1

MrOuke    1

If I may have a suggestion, shouldn't Lotus Flowers bloom during Lush season only, same as Tubers?.. I mean I know it's kind of harsh cause they are a great source of sanity but it's only viable in my opinion.

Roosev    984
Posted (edited)
3 hours ago, MrOuke said:

If I may have a suggestion, shouldn't Lotus Flowers bloom during Lush season only, same as Tubers?.. I mean I know it's kind of harsh cause they are a great source of sanity but it's only viable in my opinion.

There should be 2 stages for them, kinda like the tubers. Blooming and non-blooming. Blooming would give you "extra" stats (aka the current stats eating them would give you), whilst non-blooming would give you diminished stats. They would not be able to grow during Temperate, but they would still be edible if not harvested before-hand. And of course, they would be non-blooming. They would grow in Humid but would also not bloom. However, they would both grow and bloom in Lush.

Meh, makes them more complicated than they probably should be, but it would be cool to give the seasons a bit more extra flare.

Edited by Roosev
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

SIM7K    3
On 2/10/2019 at 8:48 PM, JoeW said:

We could bring back the gameplay, perhaps. But not the character. 

I mean, is there ANY other reason for this that is not you being SJWs? Man up. I am still getting mods, removing wormwood and bringing back the colonist. I have no problem with colonism, and I want to play the character. YOu are NOT stopping me, but if I were on a console, say, wouldn't this be a D move against ppl liking him? They have no mods soo...

SIM7K    3

Klei, this is a D move. I want a refund. Cultural problems? Please. This proves my theory, that you employ someone sensitive enough to do such crap as calling him insensitive, and instead of ignoring him, you listen to him. I am so done with your bs. Colonialism is fine. I don't get any of your "boo boo it offends me". No, that is history. Deal with it. Moving onto Valve. I always knew they were the only good dev team. Not paying you any cent. No more.

• Haha 3

JoeW    26,469
6 hours ago, SIM7K said:

Klei, this is a D move. I want a refund. Cultural problems? Please. This proves my theory, that you employ someone sensitive enough to do such crap as calling him insensitive, and instead of ignoring him, you listen to him. I am so done with your bs. Colonialism is fine. I don't get any of your "boo boo it offends me". No, that is history. Deal with it. Moving onto Valve. I always knew they were the only good dev team. Not paying you any cent. No more.

You can contact support and request a refund and we'll see if we can push that through for you. https://support.kleientertainment.com

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

FreyaMaluk    5,024
Posted (edited)
6 hours ago, SIM7K said:

I mean, is there ANY other reason for this that is not you being SJWs? Man up. I am still getting mods, removing wormwood and bringing back the colonist. I have no problem with colonism, and I want to play the character. YOu are NOT stopping me, but if I were on a console, say, wouldn't this be a D move against ppl liking him? They have no mods soo...

Dude. Chill the hell out. You can make your point without making you look like a total *******. You are free to do all the mods you want, but that doesn't solve your problem does it?

I'm also not quite happy with the removal of Warbucks but tbh I would have preferred either a whole full on colonialism so people get the joke or a bit of a rework. Imo the problem was in the writing. It wasn't completely committed to the colonial joke and that was the problem. That's why people were confused and didn't get it. And the design of that character was so meh tbh. He looked pretty much like an old Wilson. Besides, Wormwood is a much better character gameplay-wise. 

And this tantrum is pretty much innecesary cuz you can still play with Warbucks via console. 

Edited by FreyaMaluk
  • Like 1