Jason

[Game Update] - 307715

4 Da LOLs    2,233
Just now, watermelen671 said:

Oh god...Joe's gonna be sitting us all down at the table for a "family discussion".

Hide contents

And the belt's going to be doing the talking. :wilson_ecstatic:

you are the one thing that lifted the depressing void away from me right now thanks

• Haha 1

Werecrowe    132

Thanks for all your hard work, devs. I know there are still a lot of feathers ruffled over here, and I hope it's not stressing you guys out too badly-- have some water, or coffee; get some rest. I'm very proud of how far this company has come and I eagerly look forwards to all your future content. Don't let the chaos over here get you down-- it'll pass, soon enough, I hope. 

watermelen671    14,616
3 minutes ago, Werecrowe said:

I hope it's not stressing you guys out too badly-- have some water, or coffee; get some rest

Water, coffee, or hard liqueur.

Spoiler

I'm just sayin', Canadian hard liquor is basically just maple syrup. :lol:

Also what do you think I mix in that cup I'm always sipping in my forum weapons?

gossipp.png.7e46688a7359158ec851d57177d88bf7.png

Spoiler

This was a joke btw...please no ban.

Just now, watermelen671 said:

Water, coffee, or hard liqueur.

Reveal hidden contents

I'm just sayin', Canadian hard liquor is basically just maple syrup. :lol:

Also what do you think I mix in that cup I'm always sipping in my forum weapons?

gossipp.png.7e46688a7359158ec851d57177d88bf7.png

Reveal hidden contents

This was a joke btw...please no ban.

To be honest I'm pretty sure you just mix everything you can find in the kitchen.

minespatch    60,804

@JoeW Will you do a new trailer to replace the last one? Will it be easy to replace Warbucks's face with wormwood in the poster?

ansuman    140

I don't see the point in redoing the trailers. If anything the main focus of the team should be to close the loose ends and polish the game. In its current state also there are a variety of bugs (although not major).

Like the giant grub or the ancient herald doesn't drop anything.

Hammering mandrake home doesn't drop anything.

Swarming of beetles.

Lots of crafting ingredients sold in the shop(boss loots) are unusable.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, ansuman said:

I don't see the point in redoing the trailers. If anything the main focus of the team should be to close the loose ends and polish the game. In its current state also there are a variety of bugs (although not major).

Like the giant grub or the ancient herald doesn't drop anything.

Hammering mandrake home doesn't drop anything.

Swarming of beetles.

Lots of crafting ingredients sold in the shop(boss loots) are unusable.

You're right, though the trailers will no doubt raise questions in the future when people who aren't aware of all this come around (and no matter your stance on the whole Warbucks thing, it is inarguably minor(?) false advertising)

Edited by Strangerdanger101
  • Thanks 1

maradyne    4,499

Thanks for clearing things up @JoeW, we needed some official word to get this under control lol.

Much as I'll miss his personality type, and think it's a shame that Warbucks was caught up in something that now really does make him too hot of a subject to handle...I have to agree that Wormwood's addition was a good call, regardless of the removal. Hopefully he'll get a bit more interesting personality-wise as time goes on, he seems fun mechanically so far.
I hate how this went community-wise, and it might have been avoidable...but eh. What's done is done.
Maybe I'll add him as a skin for the psychotic Mr. Hammer when I get around to finishing that mod a decade from now.

Rip in pepperonis Lara Croft's eccentric granduncle.

Edited by lifetheuniverse
  • Thanks 1

ucw    459
7 hours ago, minespatch said:

@JoeW Will you do a new trailer to replace the last one? Will it be easy to replace Warbucks's face with wormwood in the poster?

He answered this question in a long-ish post earlier in this thread "we will make a new trailer for sure."   

Edited by ucw
to correct error
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

maradyne    4,499
1 minute ago, ucw said:

He answered this question in a long-ish post earlier in this thread -- and my brain is not working, but I think he said "no."  

It was mentioned that they'll make a new trailer for the actual release of Hamlet.

ucw    459
Just now, lifetheuniverse said:

It was mentioned that they'll make a new trailer for the actual release of Hamlet.

thanks -- I checked and fixed it.  Should have checked first...