Angel_Octoling    705
8 hours ago, VinegarJudge said:

The tree people, they have come to photosynthesize

Judge, did you make a forum account to say this? Judge, you make me proud.

• Like 2

thomas4845    13

are they characters or new npcs in the game either way i support this mod

it's unique and beautiful look is just amazing but i think that the eyes should differ a bit 

Angel_Octoling    705
On 2/7/2019 at 9:44 AM, thomas4845 said:

are they characters or new npcs in the game either way i support this mod

it's unique and beautiful look is just amazing but i think that the eyes should differ a bit 

They are characters! Thanks for the support!

I call them concepts because they aren't 100% finished. They will all have unique faces. (Not including Pine tree and Petrified tree.)

Speaking of Petrified tree... He won the recent vote! And is currently being added as a playable character into the mod now!

Spoiler

pete.thumb.JPG.d2295094dea5a3dc4c62f82d6df7ba7f.JPG

• Like 1

thomas4845    13

the new character worm wood has come out . i think you should take some inspiration from him , make your character s even better

it's hard to make character interesting and fun

• Like 1

Angel_Octoling    705
4 hours ago, thomas4845 said:

the new character worm wood has come out . i think you should take some inspiration from him , make your character s even better

it's hard to make character interesting and fun

Right, I did plan on porting his animations over at least. Or I'd like to. But I'd also like to note that the mod isn't finished and this applies to the characters. I have amazing stuff planned for most of them, such as Wycelium changing mushtree forms during different seasons and producing spores.
All in all, I agree and feel like some of my characters could use Wormwood's amazing perks.
Also, when a new character is released, they spawn with placeholder items that will later turn into their perks. Wycelium has the mushhat and spores for example.

I also hope to port over the DLC's trees, but not sure how to go about all that.

thomas4845    13
5 hours ago, Angel_Octoling said:

Right, I did plan on porting his animations over at least. Or I'd like to. But I'd also like to note that the mod isn't finished and this applies to the characters. I have amazing stuff planned for most of them, such as Wycelium changing mushtree forms during different seasons and producing spores.
All in all, I agree and feel like some of my characters could use Wormwood's amazing perks.
Also, when a new character is released, they spawn with placeholder items that will later turn into their perks. Wycelium has the mushhat and spores for example.

I also hope to port over the DLC's trees, but not sure how to go about all that.

can't wait , also little thing i think would be awesome would be if the character based of trees would have seasonal changes ; i think just minor changes such as scale and speed

Angel_Octoling    705
2 hours ago, thomas4845 said:

can't wait , also little thing i think would be awesome would be if the character based of trees would have seasonal changes ; i think just minor changes such as scale and speed

To save on work load, I think the only trees that will change in the seasons (And the only ones that can, I think.) are going to be the Mushtree and the Birch tree. 

Mushtree will change forms during the different seasons.

• Like 1

Angel_Octoling    705

A new unfinished playable character has been thrown into the public! Tate the Tea Tree from Hamlet! 

Spoiler

Certainly was a pain, but hopefully she's worth it until the rest come out. Huehue.

Spoiler

nighttimefollies.thumb.JPG.1b3e4033c0ba7e56896d26424cf2c525.JPGgoodjob.thumb.JPG.dbd978f9fe24d78876ccb5a625f8619d.JPG

• Like 1

Angel_Octoling    705

New updidly update! 

Introducing Whitewuv the Sugar tree! 
Currently there's 4 playable characters now! How exciting! None of them are "finished" but are at the least stable currently, so I hope it's worth it.

Spoiler

famm.thumb.JPG.30433d1426c3f960e64dd9c6a3b3803f.JPG

• Like 2

Angel_Octoling    705

Let's end Valentine's day with a new character coming soon. Soon here, Wubby the Tuber Tree will be a playable character, and will have poison based attacks later on down in the future. 

Spoiler

image.thumb.png.5ec2ba6957bd4fe25d12c9b6e5b51a4c.png

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Angel_Octoling    705
5 hours ago, minespatch said:

OHHHHHHHHH This is the mod you were working on.

@DragonMage156 , here's the thread.

bitchconcept.thumb.JPG.7a8d5433b83938249

@Szczuku

Hyah, yes, yes, this is the one. I haven't been working on it lately due to current issues, so I hope to return to it sometime soon... 

Funnily enough, while working on the concept for Birch Tree (It's not finished.) I had Szczuku in my head the whole time. I keep seeing them around here.

• Haha 2

Angel_Octoling    705
2 hours ago, FlameyTheRandom said:

This is epic owo

I hope it will be great when it's gonna be made in 100% (sorry for bad grammar, I'm more polish than english .w.)

I understood you perfectly. I hope it'll be worth the wait when I finish it, too.

• Like 1