Bugged Snurtle Mounds When Lit and Then Dowsed + A few more

lakhnish

I've only tested a world with Base Game (No DLC's enabled), a RoG world that is compatible with SW (0 mods enabled, Steam via Windows 10).

If you light a Slurtle Mound (I did with a Fire Staff), you hear a sizzling/ it's on fire sound and that's it visibly lit (which is normal).

However, if you dowse it (I did with an Ice Staff), the mound is no longer visibly on fire (normal), but you still hear a sizzling/its on fire sound.

Also, the Slurtles/Snurtles that spawn are desperately trying to go back into their mounds when you do the above, but just can't for whatever reason.

Relogging makes the sound go away, and the Slurtle Mound disappears.

Edit: This also occurs in the RoG world with SW enabled where you light it with a torch and dowse it with an ice flingomatic, as well as a simple RoG world.

Example, but w/o the relog: 

Spoiler

Also, a RoG world that's compatible with SW lets the player right click on the mound with a torch to light it. However, in a simple RoG world, there is no option to light it with the torch (same for base game). Don't know how different its supposed to be.

Archived