Sign in to follow this  
Madman666

Spider Queen not emerging and couple other bugs necroed

Madman666    80

What the topic name says - i have a lone spider den next to my base for like 5 seasons already and it doesn't evolve into a Spider Queen, despite me hanging out nearby and killing spiders for days.

Its a RoG game, compatible with Hamlet DLC.

DLC also brought back some previously solved bugs, like dog waves spawning only 1 dog after cave exit and also the lighting glitch with circle of light staying around sinkhole when you exit it.

Madman666    80

About Spider Queen it seems like it was false alarm - weirdly enough one did emerge for me today. Was their time to spawn increased? I seem to remember them always popping up all over the place. Regardless, it seems spider queens are working fine, so I apologise for false alarm. Other things i mentioned are still there - that light circle thats left after returning to surface world after caves and also only 1 dog attacking you when you leave caves and its time for hound wave.

One more thing to report is i am getting some dogs spawning inside boundaries of the ocean each hound wave. I am pretty sure that shouldn't be so.

And one more - something's wrong with worlds transition and time. I was like 2 days into winter when i gone spelunking into caves for a while with a lot of supplies, reached ruins and stayed there for at least 3-4 days. But when i got out, suddenly it was 8th day of autumn. Also the game froze when tried to do an autosave shortly after.

Edited by Madman666