What other buildables do you want to see?

I second that. It's a great idea. Also, if you could somehow get yeast and you could mix bread and meat in the crockpot for some sandwiches.

Making a sandwich should just be a craftable with the ingredients; 1 bread 1 meat(of any kind). Then it's a long term high return food, and you can toast it on a fire to make it tastier.

Well, you activated hivemind...

true that....everyone talking about the bread thing makes me hungry. But yeah i would love to see a mill to make flour and bread. Maybe some kind of pancake option for egg+flour... wait we need milk for that too....any chance for beefalo milk?

Signs. Double so if they could appear on the map with a small note.I'd finally remember which large grassy area at the top of the map has all the delicious rabbits, and which one has all the angry killer bees.Side note: Using a wormhole to escape killer bees, results in many killer bees spawn camping the wormhole for free shots on you when you take it back later, having forgotten where that wormhole led.

Electricity is so beneficial to the player, it has to carry a danger of electrecution or fires, otherwise it's too good. Remember this game is sort of set in the 1910's. So no turrets, no Chainsaws.I do like the Windmill though. It would probably be best if it were built like the Portal, e.g. you build it section by section. It seems more likely than Wilson just building a huge Windmill out of 4 planks, 3 Cut Stone and some Gold Nuggets. :)EDIT: The idea above is brilliant. Use that Klei!

Some sort of automated harvester would be nice, like a robot that can harvest grass/twigs/logs/etc. since right now you can spend an entire day or two just refilling on twigs or grass and that time is much too valuable once you're far into the game.I would also like to see buildable teleporters (perhaps just make wormholes harvestable with the right tools?) so that having more than one base would be feasible without being limited to one spot.Another thing I'd like to see is so way of being able to make markings on your map (maybe signs using wood planks that show up as text on the map screen?). Either that or just make more things visible on the map (such as pig houses, mandrakes, etc.).Finally, I'd like to see some usage of the oceans that surround the islands. Maybe a dock and boats that can carry you to some secret island with a strong enemy and special loot? It would also be nice to be able to build bridge segments to cross to nearby islands (probably would need to be very costly though, like 10 wood planks and a couple gold pieces per 1 bridge segment).

Edited by SolarFlare22