Sign in to follow this  
Fuffles

Fashion Forward - More Stuff for your Skin needs

Fuffles    4222

Small update; Had been testing a bit recently how the current ghost code works and stuff on public servers, some bugs got squashed, and a small feedback on how it'll work;

• With the Client Mod you will see your skin's Ghost 100% at a time
  • With the Client Mod you will see your friends skin's Ghost only if they were nearby (This is a thing that I can't fix due to DSTs Programming (Basically Entities that are far away get unloaded, and I sadly can't get your friends' skins in any way when they are already in ghost form))
  • With the Server Mod you will see your and your friends skin's Ghost 100% at a time

Thalkas    1235
18 hours ago, FuffledBeeQueen said:

Nobody asked for it, nobody wanted it, but Fuffles done did it anyways;
HQ Skeletons for everyone
YLHvnat.png

You are our hero. The hero we need but the hero we don't deserve.:wilson_goodjob:

0bit    1261

I've been checking this post daily for 2 weeks 

it doesn't feel real it can't be real it's too good

Fuffles    4222
4 hours ago, thomas4845 said:

is there gonna be newskins for the new wormwood items

unsure yet, but the flowers will be skinned 100%, might see traps and armor as an option but not the pöop salve

Fuffles    4222

Yeh I decided to do more than just Abi Flowers and Coding, also remembered I promised skin fixes, so those are in works (p. much complete) and a teaser for something
HEfn5oV.png

Fuffles    4222
19 minutes ago, Paddlefruit said:

Do you think that Wilson's beard will have different skins as well, depending on the skins?

At a point, in a future, yes he will

Fuffles    4222

Hey, some good news for you guys, I've decided to cleave the release plans, we're going to move Abigail's Flowers into the 2nd update, this will effectively keep up your hype and keep me under less pressure, Im gonna deploy some news about a possible release/early 1-week-beta soonish

Fuffles    4222
2 hours ago, Jiwix said:

@FuffledBeeQueen hello this mod comes out in how long, approximately ^^?

Plan is before Halloween, but I could safely assume it would be late this month/early next month, potential Early Access for Forum Users

Edited by FuffledBeeQueen

POWD3d4    286
16 hours ago, FuffledBeeQueen said:

Эй, хорошие новости для вас, ребята, я решил расстроить планы выпуска, мы собираемся перенести цветы Абигайль во второе обновление, это будет эффективно поддерживать вашу шумиху и держать меня под меньшим давлением, я собираюсь развернуть некоторые новости о возможном выпуске / ранняя 1-недельная бета

Will there be beta in a week?

Fuffles    4222

Due to a stupid bug with .dyn files, your game will load a touch slower on launch, this is the only way to kill this bug. So if you notice that your game takes a few seconds longer to launch, it's Fashion Forward doing it

Nickolai    1391

@FuffledBeeQueen

Hey will regular signs get the same reskin that arrow signs get?

latest?cb=20190308124314latest?cb=20181221193808------>latest?cb=20140419181248?

Also will the bush hat get reskin also because you use a straw hat for it too?
latest?cb=20190124203104latest?cb=20180105191102------>latest?cb=20130329021931Straw Hat ×1 Rope ×1 Berry Bush Item ×1

Edited by Nickolai

Fuffles    4222
5 hours ago, Nickolai said:

latest?cb=20190308124314latest?cb=20181221193808------>latest?cb=20140419181248

This one has been sitting in my head for a while, if a Directional Sign can have a skin, why not apply it to the classic Sign too? That's a yes!

5 hours ago, Nickolai said:

latest?cb=20190124203104latest?cb=20180105191102------>latest?cb=20130329021931Straw Hat ×1 Rope ×1 Berry Bush Item ×1

This one is a bit harder to tell, since idk what bushes to apply with these, but it's not a no, it's a perhaps!

Fuffles    4222
7 hours ago, Nickolai said:

@FuffledBeeQueen

Will wormwood get skins to his bramble husk and trap according to his skins? If so ima be a happy plant boiyo

Yeah, most definietly as well as his little flowers during blooming

0bit    1261

Aw, I see your plans for a beta didn't work out

It's okay though, please dont feel inclined to rush or put out an unfinished product for a self-imposed deadline

Nickolai    1391

@FuffledBeeQueen
I had an idea for Wx's skins, Maybe you could add skins for the insulated pack according to his skins. 
The guest of honor skin for the insulated pack could look like Wx's guest of honor torso piece but with light differences and art, if you do agree on this, i would be so happy because the insulated pack would have skin finally, and they would be Wx-78 themed.
latest?cb=20140417194926----> latest?cb=20180105200524

Edited by Nickolai