V2C

[Game Update] - 305472

Recommended Posts

Brogon    3

Thanks a lot!

but why I think the animation of original battle helmet is a little weird?

And both battle helmet with/without skin are also weird when I change into Deerfrid Mask.

May be I have an illusion?

 

 

3D74210CCD3166D20DE667C3C96E5640.jpg

C43374C0F544E69A9CCCE775DA23A81E.jpg

57EDB3ED3AEC56DDCC0F323E2280C47E.jpg

45E751DCE3C38E62DE13734A67799DDB.jpg

CD9C1BECC98D08CC751205DD7E1A8F28.jpg

267CE4251ACADD4BC4494031F110FC6D.jpg

0E4B12F141A69E7FA791307BFDEBD3A4.jpg

18623D1A2AEFB3B295892F1FE7F0B4AC.jpg

Edited by Brogon
I have some spell mistakes
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
lakhnish    886
1 hour ago, Brogon said:

Thanks a lot!

but why I think the animation of original battle helmet is a little weird?

And both battle helmet with/without skin are also weird when I change into Deerfrid Mask.

May be I have an illusion?

Originally, the reskinned helmet was crooked and very noticeable. As I've been told, it's b/c the original Wigfrid helmet that's it based of off is crooked. The crookedness of the reskinned helmet alongside the cowboy hat seems to have been fixed in the update, just doesn't seem to have been mentioned on either the bug forums or this post.

As for the Deerfrid one, I think I'm in agreement with you. I think its b/c her head is popping out of the helm oh-so-slightly when she's breathing in and out, which is making it look weird.

As a side note, is the front of the cowboy hat noticeable lighter than its backside or am I seeing things myself? (In spoiler)

Front:

Spoiler

20190125215246_1.thumb.jpg.93c71d2b15b8892562362de9ddd361ab.jpg

Back: 

Spoiler

20190125215248_1.thumb.jpg.81730398fc0e8ea9d6ff73369f5971e8.jpg

Edit: To clarify, the belt in the front is like a brown color and looks like a sketch, while the belt in the back of the hat is a dark black. The "scratch" marks on the straw hat also has that color difference between brown and black. The outline is also noticeably thicker in the backside, but the front side makes is very thing and looks "fake", is the best way I can describe it.

Also, the miner's helm variant seems to be fine, where the belt seems to be the same color front and back, with it being the darker variant.

Edited by lakhnish
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Brogon    3
3 hours ago, lakhnish said:

Originally, the reskinned helmet was crooked and very noticeable. As I've been told, it's b/c the original Wigfrid helmet that's it based of off is crooked. The crookedness of the reskinned helmet alongside the cowboy hat seems to have been fixed in the update, just doesn't seem to have been mentioned on either the bug forums or this post.

Thank you ! Maybe I didn't notice that the original Battle Helmet is crooked before. And I'v already known that the issue of the helmet with skin has been fixed, cause I found that issue yesterday, and It doesn't exist now. The noticeable re-skinned helmet bug makes me think the original one is very crooked now. lol

 

4 hours ago, lakhnish said:

As a side note, is the front of the cowboy hat noticeable lighter than its backside or am I seeing things myself? (In spoiler)

Front:

  Reveal hidden contents

20190125215246_1.thumb.jpg.93c71d2b15b8892562362de9ddd361ab.jpg

Back: 

  Reveal hidden contents

20190125215248_1.thumb.jpg.81730398fc0e8ea9d6ff73369f5971e8.jpg

Edit: To clarify, the belt in the front is like a brown color and looks like a sketch, while the belt in the back of the hat is a dark black. The "scratch" marks on the straw hat also has that color difference between brown and black. The outline is also noticeably thicker in the backside, but the front side makes is very thing and looks "fake", is the best way I can describe it.

Also, the miner's helm variant seems to be fine, where the belt seems to be the same color front and back, with it being the darker variant.

 

And I'm agree with you on the color thing of the cowboy hat.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now