[Game Update] - 305080

Jason

• Developer
6 hours ago, ooceanoftears said:

what are u talking about? i have 81k entities in my world and they constantly lag it.... if i go to the jungle and try to spray bug b gone i would be dead in a second... because i have 1 fps thanks to rabid beetles

Did you upload a performance report for this?

Or could you submit a bug report from Main Menu>Options>Submit Bug? Mention the saveslot and the issue (if you already did, please could I ask you to do it again - I would love to have a look at this save) and it'll upload your savegame for us to take a look at.

• Thanks 2

7 hours ago, Rellimarual said:

What exactly is this party like? Do the pigs thank you for ending The Aporkalypse?

Haven't tried myself yet. I understand that it's an encouragement to struggle through Aporkalypse instead of just preventing it. However if I was a pig I'd rather not hide in my house for 6 days and look at all this terror and misery through window if it can be skipped altogether.

• Like 2

16 hours ago, Maslak said:

Hi @Jason, glad to see new update being released!
I have a question regarding water beefalo from Shipwrecked. This has been asked a couple of times already so I'm sorry if it's been answered before. Can you guys introduce baby water beefalo? 'Home Sea Home' update for Shipwrecked included baby water beefalo in its poster but they have not been added, actually. 

I know I saw it somewhere...I think @Jason said it himself, I can't find it though. But it was because they couldn't finish it in time for Home Sea Home to officially drop, so they had to put it on the back burner again.

2 hours ago, FeNniX said:

Has anyone found out about celebration after aporkalypse what exactly happens?

It's not much, nothing to gain, so it's more of a "Oh, hey you managed to do this, here" kind of gift. But I love it! It really makes me happy!

Everyone stays outside and stays up during the nights throwing fire crackers around while dancing and thanking you, a few pigs will personally thank you and give you simple items (Rocks, grass, ECT) and the stores will sell firecrackers and have new looks.

Each building has a new look (lights, lamps, all that fun stuff) and everyone just has a good time.

Oh, and the food all have new little looks, not much, but adorable.

2 hours ago, Mullematsch said:

Since the update, I need to shear all vines blocking the doors in the ruins every time I enter them. Kinda ridiculous. 

This is actually an old feature that was added many updates ago, it was a fix for people being trapped inside the ruins and dying down there.

• Thanks 2

3 hours ago, Mullematsch said:

Since the update, I need to shear all vines blocking the doors in the ruins every time I enter them. Kinda ridiculous. 

Every time I didn’t have to do this I remembered when we used to have to do it and was grateful they fixed it. 

4 minutes ago, Rellimarual said:

Every time I didn’t have to do this I remembered when we used to have to do it and was grateful they fixed it. 

Soooo... you're happy that they regrow now or not?

Personally I think that them regrowing every time you visit ruins is a bit too much. Maybe make them regrow every 3 days

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Szczuku said:

Soooo... you're happy that they regrow now or not?

Personally I think that them regrowing every time you visit ruins is a bit too much. Maybe make them regrow every 3 days

I’m saying that I remember when they regrew and am really glad they don’t anymore.

1 hour ago, Szczuku said:

them regrowing at all is annoying they should just be gone 

Edited by Computer-7
  • Like 1