[Game Update] - Welcome to the Year of the Pig King (304366)

Just now, Vordis said:

Having the  same problem, when I try to give the belt to the pig king it says "We need to clean up first".

If having structures near pig king is the problem then this event sucks considering my base is built around him... Not cool.

Yup no structures allowed which really does suck But its to avoid cheesing them and stuff, although you can sleep them and freeze them so not exactly that helpful

3 minutes ago, Omaremad74 said:

Yup no structures allowed which really does suck But its to avoid cheesing them and stuff, although you can sleep them and freeze them so not exactly that helpful

That's funny if that's the real reason behind it considering you can cheese every other boss fight in some ways... but no, you can't do it for an event!

3 hours ago, Szczuku said:

-If they pick up a sign they'll smash you with it (does no dmg) which'll send you flying like Boarilla punch, make you drop lucky nuggets and your hand slot item on the ground

-You can do the same with pigs which will make them drop 1 nugget and a sign if they're holding one.

That sounds vaguely familiar.

• Haha 2

What ya gonna do when Wolfgangmania runs wild on you!?  I wish I remembered who it was who coined the term "Pro Wes-lers" during an all-Wes Forge run, it was a prophecy.

The wrestling theme is fun!  I'm looking forward to playing with this later tonight.  I've been on a Wendy kick lately and the thought of Wendy wrasslin' pigs is too funny.

• Like 1

I just found a "legit cheesy" way for the wrestle which can make it easier for solo players (in spoiler):

Spoiler

If you wear a lazy forager, you'll pick up lucky gold nuggets that land near you, what's more, sometimes even after the pigs smash it out of you. I ended a wrestle with 4 nuggets with this method, maybe if I'll git gud I can get even more.

This way you can solo the event with actually participating in it and not just KO the pigs in some way. I find it much more enterntaining. (Best with friends of course).

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1