Don't Starve Together Roadmap 2019

13 minutes ago, YouKnowWho said:

I meant something like them getting Guest of Honor and Triumphant skins, since both Max and Winona got them when they were added. Thanks for answering though! I’m bursting with excitement.

Oh I see. I think that's still up in the air a bit, but really it's gonna come down to the concepts we have and what we think is the coolest. =)

Let us know what you think though, I'm personally a huge fan of the Triumphant collection so I would love to see them. 

@JoeW Any chance we can have a link to the Wilson background from the first page in a bigger screen size? Thanks in advance.

Looking forward for what you guys planned ahead. Bursting with excitement is a minor statement. xD

Edit: I would like to see the software behind community dedicated servers get some love, meaning see it take advantage of all the CPU cores and whatever features they have to offer to run all the tasks, not have one core for Master and one for Caves.

3 minutes ago, cezarica said:

@JoeW Any chance we can have a link to the Wilson background from the first page in a bigger screen size? Thanks in advance.

Looking forward for what you guys planned ahead. Bursting with excitement is a minor statement. xD

Probably but everybody has gone home. I will ask Toni first thing when we all get into the office tomorrow. 

8 hours ago, Fenrir_Jow said:

"The best chopper in the game" became absolute with the Maxwell shadows...

Yeah, it's weird that Maxwell is better than Woodie in log gathering business. I pick a dapper mastermind and everyone asking me to go chop these pesky trees. I wish I could say "YOU HAVE WOODIE FOR THAT!", but no

35 minutes ago, JoeW said:

Oh I see. I think that's still up in the air a bit, but really it's gonna come down to the concepts we have and what we think is the coolest. =)

Let us know what you think though, I'm personally a huge fan of the Triumphant collection so I would love to see them. 

I would love seeing some shadowy mutt-on chops. After all, being a hell-hound doesn’t exclude you from the using-nightmare-fuel-as-hair-gel club. Demons gotta look nice, right? 

1 hour ago, JoeW said:

My idea of triumphant Wortox is a omplete 180 where he looks like a full on angelic cherub with innocent eyes.:wilson_ecstatic:

1 hour ago, Lakurius said:

OwO

What's thiiiiiiis?

1 hour ago, Wolframite said:

Its so nice but griftlands?

Still in development with a complete revamp. Jouste will tell you every Tuesday he's working on it.

1 hour ago, Sinister_Fang said:

What about him? There's never been any assets for Wagstaff in the game anywhere, so he's not an unimplemented character.

While I'm in my lil' corner wondering where Inn Keeper came from.

just make old sets content like old, mixing it with fresh content just to low players chances get any wanted skin piece and get high chances dat disappointed players get a skin pack its a rly dirty trick.
make profile icon from literally every thing in game to same low chances get skin piece also bad manners
release free skin sets yeye, but as someone said before its no matter cause u can release so many content for free dat players just have no time to get access to all these content cause there new one already released. also with high frequency sets are losing their sense.. it became just another set. so throw on us all these stuff as from machine gun just for increasing cash flow is a wrong way to make games. and klei dat i know never go these way.
u should make things unique, rare, valuable then they become beloved (as it be before with dst)
but when u begin pull lore just to push out few new characters to sold em, all these loot manipulations  - is greed, and ye u get some profit, but in further perspective game became full of bright wrappers with no candy inside and will be abandoned.
pls be careful, Klei

this is so exciting cant wait! 

i personally dont mind paying for new characters. But i am very confused now why you guys gave 16K(?) copies of hamlet for free when no one really was anticipating that or expecting it especially when undoubtably a large portion just installed the beta and didnt play it at all or very little... 

anyway 

I would still love to see Pyro in DST. I still remember when TF2 had those promo items for DS...

As a Wendy main any buffs, more and better control over Abigail, some Lore, perhaps a little animation, and anything else to come sounds great.

I'm very curious as to just what "traveling to new biomes" means here. But maybe I'm just over thinking it.

FINALLY SOME BACKSTORY YAAAAAAY

Finally we'll probably get to know the dismal tale of Wendy's morosity and Abigail's demise, the curious life of Ms. Wickerbottom, the fiery exploits of Willow, where Woodie's Castorthropy originated, and who created WX-78 And much much more!

NEW BIOMES TOO AAAAAHHHHH

THANK YOU SO MUCH KLEI! YOU GUYS ARE THE BEST!

Archived