Bigfoot

Don't Starve Together Roadmap 2019

Thalkas    876
Just now, Charsis said:

@Bigfoot Wait, new characters will be for sale? How will that affect modding (what of them can be used for mods and what can't) and what about LAN connected worlds? Will you be able to play as those characters on a LAN server if you have them?

Oryginaly characters never had problems with modding, also i think if some1 have bought character he will have enable pick, when some1 havent bought he will have padlock and gray portrait.

x0VERSUS1y    3,524
8 minutes ago, Bleksmits said:

Buying main game and suggesting game to friends?!

That would be a 1-time deal for one product, not its expansions. You bought DST not its future expansive DLCs as well. Klei is nice enough (well there are other reasons too but won't go into that atm) to give DLC-type content for free, yet they cannot absolutely work for free. And good "word of mouth" publicity - although best type of publicity - isn't automatically translated into steady sales/income. Honestly I don't get why some people are getting so worked up regarding payed characters - but would be ok with payed DLCs. Pretty weird from my point of view..

• Like 3

Bleksmits    251
17 minutes ago, Rellimarual said:

This is going to be one of the hard lessons when you go out on your own, sooner or later. The world is not your parents and is not poised to give you free stuff—electricity, food, a place to sleep—just ‘cause you’re so you. Everybody has bills to pay, and if the people who work at Klei can’t do that, they’ll have to leave and go work someplace where they can. That means no more game content for you, me and everyone else. 

okay this is form episode how y getting your popularity in forums. I I.. understand now i am sorry...

Zeruul    245
4 hours ago, Szczuku said:

Developers: *create a great game, look after it, listen to players' feedback, add TONS of new free content*

Developers: *ask for a bit of money to fund their projects*

Players: "NOw yOU sEE, WHy DoN'T YoU..."

They should have made it an expansion pack so I can throw money at Klei.

Quyzbuk    592

Any hints with regard to what kind of character traits to expect with the premium ones? I'm sure nothing is set in stone yet, but is the team aiming for challenge characters, for fun, teamwork centric, total chaos...?

• Like 4

RogueGamer12    1,061

Something really want to know is the balance of these new characters, i'm going to be a bit worried if they're going to make them better than the rest of the cast. Hopefully we'll get news on their abilities when they're almost released.

Thank you Klei, you're doing amazing!

• Like 1

Terra M Welch    2,285

Weavable GoH, Triumphant and Survivor?

So much for the uniqueness of these skins... I don't like this.

Also whats going to happen to my 100% wendy when all my wendy skins get changed to the new rarity?

Donke60    3,083

Oh ok now i'm unconfused. I have a few questions

How many bricks have been tossed into the Kiel offices

I know you need to fund devlopment but
THAT COSTS MONEY

character refreshes awesome
I'll take Willow but she's just bernie and Wes but now with meme shades.

and a offbrand Warly please called Worly

twitchgabo    41

I don't even care about the content! I am insta-buying everything regardless if I like it or not!
You guys have already won my heart with DS and DST <3 

• Like 1

Cosheeta    259

Oh man what great news! I'm very stoked

I think it's very fair these new characters would cost money. Would even say it's such a smart way to get in new content for a living but also make sure everyone can be together still

SandvichSpy    334

I'm hoping for more unimplemented characters as DLC. They've waited long enough for their time to shine.

image.png.d0323a2c0e9c572f2b40508262c9602c.png

However as much as he doesn't fit in I'm still saddened that Pyro is probably never gonna be officially implemented into the game. The idea that the devs even worked on him surprises and intrigues me.

Pyro Portrait

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2