Bigfoot

Don't Starve Together Roadmap 2019

AlienMagi    52

I beg you Klei, please give us an option to disable the ear ringing sound when your sanity gets low.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

reverentsatyr    2,288
2 hours ago, AlienMagi said:

I beg you Klei, please give us an option to disable the ear ringing sound when your sanity gets low.

Yes please let us turn those effects off. It always gives me a headache.

AlienMagi    52

Also can we please get an option to let players see eachother in the map without having to use a mod like global positions?

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

x0VERSUS1y    3,454
2 hours ago, AlienMagi said:

Also can we please get an option to let players see eachother in the map without having to use a mod like global positions?

Compass maybe?

Rendering players - more so if in high numbers - on map all the time is taxing on server/PC performance. Not to mention the problems with griefers. Still can be made available as an adjacent option in menu on world generation or-the-like.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

Sinister_Fang    8,134
6 hours ago, Kavu said:

Winona will become the most popular character

What makes you say that? We know literally nothing about how she's going to be reworked.

• Like 1

oCrapaCreeper    3,087
1 hour ago, Sinister_Fang said:

What makes you say that? We know literally nothing about how she's going to be reworked.

Have you ever head of the term "flavor of the month"? That's what Winona is going to be come march, and then the same will happen with the next character that gets refreshed.

Edited by oCrapaCreeper
  • Like 1
  • Confused 1

maradyne    4,067
4 hours ago, oCrapaCreeper said:

Have you ever head of the term "flavor of the month"? That's what Winona is going to be come march, and then the same will happen with the next character that gets refreshed.

Mm, I certainly hope. I really want to like Winona. She's got potential in a game like this.

• Like 1

Kavu    45
16 hours ago, Sinister_Fang said:

Sorry, I meant to say Wes.

YouKnowWho    7,347

Hey guys, I was wandering around the Don't Starve Wiki, when I found something that could kinda be interesting.

5c5f60c24087e_NewCanvas.thumb.png.4fab7219d5d0aa9090441eb57b39c133.png

It seems Wortox has some hair where he didn't before. Almost like a sort of mane or weird goatee. I heard demon puberty does that sort of thing.

It's possible that Wortox might be getting a little bit of a redesign. Probably not one as drastic as our friend Wormwood,  just based on general head-shape alone, but something's definitely might be changing.

Oh, and can you guys believe they're making three faded mystery bald guys? Klei's totally run out of ideas, amirite?

dumb joke sorry :C

Edited by YouKnowWho
  • Like 2
  • Haha 2

Kavu    45
7 minutes ago, YouKnowWho said:

Hey guys, I was wandering around the Don't Starve Wiki, when I found something that could kinda be interesting.

It seems Wortox has some hair where he didn't before. Almost like a sort of mane or weird goatee. I heard demon puberty does that sort of thing.

It's possible that Wortox might be getting a little bit of a redesign. Probably not one as drastic as our friend Wormwood,  just based on general head-shape alone, but something's definitely might be changing.

Oh, and can you guys believe they're making three faded mystery bald guys? Klei's totally run out of ideas, amirite?

max.png

SinancoTheBest    922

Now that Warbucks is removed from singleplayer can we have him as one of the four upcoming DLC characters? I'm almost certain that he'd make better sales than any character that wasn't introduced to the DS universe before. 

On 2/9/2019 at 4:13 AM, AlienMagi said:

Have you, perhaps, Compass?

• Like 1

MrKoopa    1,112
11 hours ago, YouKnowWho said:

Or maybe it is clothes? Part of a shirt.

maradyne    4,067

I thought when he was previously shown off that he might be related to Krampi.

You know...if the Metheus mural drawings of skeletons were any indication of the possibility that the bones that form the Fuelweaver's basic Odd skeleton were related in some way to Klaus (and by extension Krampi)...
...I'm suddenly a lot more interested in Wortox.

Edited by lifetheuniverse
specifity
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Tapirus    1,717
14 minutes ago, lifetheuniverse said:

I thought when he was previously shown off that he might be related to Krampi.

You know...if the Metheus mural drawings of skeletons were any indication of the possibility that the bones that form the Fuelweaver's basic Odd skeleton were related in some way to Klaus (and by extension Krampi)...
...I'm suddenly a lot more interested in Wortox.

You mean, the Krampi as product of: Years of experiments with nightmare fuel on diverse living beings (or combination of bones), made by the Ancients?

Sounds very interesting, to be honest.

Edited by Tapirus
*some corrections*
  • Like 2

minespatch    58,873
10 hours ago, Tapirus said:

You mean, the Krampi as product of: Years of experiments with nightmare fuel on diverse living beings (or combination of bones), made by the Ancients?

tumblr_mnokqmaUVG1rjm0t8o2_1280.jpg

The concept art shows different body types. Krampus might be a future species in the future.

• Like 3

Tapirus    1,717
7 minutes ago, minespatch said:

tumblr_mnokqmaUVG1rjm0t8o2_1280.jpg

The concept art shows different body types. Krampus might be a future species in the future.

Ah yeah, I remember those concepts art, they're nice.

Krampus as specie could be a possible addition to the game, since we have a bigger version (Klaus) already.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

ModsterMash    425
On 2/9/2019 at 6:36 PM, Kavu said:

max.png

I thought of this comparison too, but it occurred to me today that it's entirely possible for Wortox to get a whole color change. That could help differentiate him from this skin.

I'm happy it looks like he will be fluffier, and more cuddly. Always good traits. Personally, I never saw the Krampus connection wrt Wortox. They have totally different noses and horn shapes. But it would be interesting to see a playable Krampus, not gonna lie.

Something I'm really looking forward to is finding out what Wortox's instrument will be for his voice. He was one of the few unimplemented characters to not have sound files.

• Like 3

Kavu    45
5 minutes ago, ModsterMash said:

I thought of this comparison too, but it occurred to me today that it's entirely possible for Wortox to get a whole color change. That could help differentiate him from this skin.

I'm happy it looks like he will be fluffier, and more cuddly. Always good traits. Personally, I never saw the Krampus connection wrt Wortox. They have totally different noses and horn shapes. But it would be interesting to see a playable Krampus, not gonna lie.

Something I'm really looking forward to is finding out what Wortox's instrument will be for his voice. He was one of the few unimplemented characters to not have sound files.

sdsd.jpg

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

ImDaMisterL    19,705
1 hour ago, minespatch said:

Krampus might be a future species in the future.

I thought he already was, seeing as there was Santa Claws, unless he's not considered a Krampus?

I'm all for more Krampus designs. Shipwrecked Krampus is the best one, though.

• Like 1