Bigfoot

Don't Starve Together Roadmap 2019

XANNIES    98
1 minute ago, 4 Da LOLs said:

what about that crowbar what could that be?

I guess we will have to wait x number of hours or minutes to discover that :wilson_bearded:

4 Da LOLs    2,846
Just now, Warlockadamm said:

I wonder if what looks like a straw hat reskin will also reskin miner hat and the rain hat *-*

it probailly should do so all the others do

__IvoCZE__    6,788
4 hours ago, 359368170 said:

wolfgang_wrestler.thumb.png.4c7a41605efd98d3e0bdd5748534f30b.png

LEVEL 10 HITMAN

On 23. 1. 2019 at 4:16 PM, CrimXane said:

Just one thing

Do not nerf WickerBottom i repeat do nawt

She is tOTaLlY BaLaNCeD ok ?

But, seriously don't hit her hard with that nerf hammer 

Make her able to make satanistic books but then hit the with the amnesia hammer so she can't read the books! 10/10

• Haha 1

Miktoas    15

did i get it right? each new character will cost 6,99? thats more than the game costs on sale days maybe a little bit cheaper? <.< and what exactly means the characters will be weavable with spool? i mean.. 1350 as usual? or like... 10.000?

Edited by Miktoas

Bleksmits    257
4 hours ago, tai_chini said:

5c49b95603269_.gif.0cffcc6eceb245275c80b10f17eebd82.gif

looks like pig skins will not so easy get anymore, players will play with log suits and battle spears and wont mess with birchnut biome Bruce lee's

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Miktoas    15
Just now, Jynn said:

they said they're still considering how much it will cost in real money and how many spools

remember the sales of these is how they're funding giving us so much free stuff like character revamps and new biomes/creatures

i know but if you look at it like this: 4 characters would be like.. 28$. thats alot i think. it probably would have been alot better if they would sell these 4 characters all in in one bundle as.. as a dlc i think, for 10$ maybe. idk. but if you plan on buy them all, its kind of expensive. <.<

Szczuku    10,132
1 minute ago, Miktoas said:

i know but if you look at it like this: 4 characters would be like.. 28$. thats alot i think. it probably would have been alot better if they would sell these 4 characters all in in one bundle as.. as a dlc i think, for 10$ maybe. idk. but if you plan on buy them all, its kind of expensive. <.<

Well you either give Klei some money or they stop updating the game.
Choice is yours

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Miktoas    15
Just now, Szczuku said:

Well you either give Klei some money or they stop updating the game.
Choice is yours

well there is still the skin system. but aside all that, i didnt try to discuss it. i just wrote that stuff in hope developers maybe will read it and anseer/think bout it again. *shrugs*

Viktor234    2,804
1 minute ago, Miktoas said:

Guess they'll sell all 4 characters in one bundle for a discount as soon as the last one will be released.

About 20.736.000 seconds remaining till DLC comes online, enjoy!

The 2C3D    582
On 2019-01-23 at 3:55 AM, Emwill said:

just make old sets content like old, mixing it with fresh content just to low players chances get any wanted skin piece and get high chances dat disappointed players get a skin pack its a rly dirty trick.
make profile icon from literally every thing in game to same low chances get skin piece also bad manners
release free skin sets yeye, but as someone said before its no matter cause u can release so many content for free dat players just have no time to get access to all these content cause there new one already released. also with high frequency sets are losing their sense.. it became just another set. so throw on us all these stuff as from machine gun just for increasing cash flow is a wrong way to make games. and klei dat i know never go these way.
u should make things unique, rare, valuable then they become beloved (as it be before with dst)
but when u begin pull lore just to push out few new characters to sold em, all these loot manipulations  - is greed, and ye u get some profit, but in further perspective game became full of bright wrappers with no candy inside and will be abandoned.
pls be careful, Klei

Darkest Dungeon profile pic?

Emwill’s Resolve is Tested...

“Reeling, gasping, taken over the edge into madness!”

• Like 1

Bleksmits    257

What about protecting newcomers when they spawning in portal?

- portal should draining lightning (against end is nigh) 

- portal territory is not buildable 10x10 turfs with spider nests and walls and constructions who can block moving of character, if some one dies there he spawns 2 bone shareds in place of skeleton (no blocking with skeletons)

and if Wicker goes under nerf, then she sHoULd can not to read book till she has not enough sanity points for casting like wes with ballons.

It is terrible idea i like Wicker as she is, she is only some old granny what bad to you she can do?:(

watermelen671    16,214
On 1/23/2019 at 5:20 AM, Cunning fox said:

Maybe instead of making new content you could try to update the engine so it will use multi threading? Or this is something really hard to do?

Attempting to update an engine to do something like that would basically require them to remake the entire game.

• Like 2

Strawbert    0
On 1/22/2019 at 1:59 PM, Bigfoot said:

These character refreshes will again be free to all players, and we will be selling new skins for these characters on the month they are refreshed. 

Will these new skins be for purchase only or will we be able to weave them?

CopperBerry    1

will the gorge come back i really liked that event even though alot of people didnt... but if you guys dont bring back the gorge i hope someone make a mod called "gourging gorge' or something like that. its basicly the exact same consept as forged forge but with gorge anyway klei i love your game and i will continue to support you all the way!

• Like 1

GetRektKids    831

HOLY SHRIMPORONI I FEEL LIKE IMA HAVE A SIEZURE OwO OMGGGGGGGGGG NEW ENEMIES *wheeze* NEW BIOMES *Wheeze* NEW CHARACTERS *wHeEzE* I didnt thnnk it was possible.... Character rebalances??? whats that??? Thats not in kleis dictionary lol guess they grew up *Sniff Sniff* *Starts crying* Im so proud of you.......

On 1/22/2019 at 3:35 PM, Sinister_Fang said:

A character rework for every character? I think I'm excited as much as I am afraid. 

lol I know right XD (Winona) "sHiVeRs"

Edited by GetRektKids

Warbucks    3,331

I hope Wilba will be a DLC character because she is the best character

and I never buy skins, but I would buy every single Wilba skin even if meant giving up my soul

Edited by SuperDavid
  • Like 2