4 hours ago, 359368170 said:

wolfgang_wrestler.thumb.png.4c7a41605efd98d3e0bdd5748534f30b.png

LEVEL 10 HITMAN

On 23. 1. 2019 at 4:16 PM, CrimXane said:

Just one thing

Do not nerf WickerBottom i repeat do nawt

She is tOTaLlY BaLaNCeD ok ?

But, seriously don't hit her hard with that nerf hammer 

Make her able to make satanistic books but then hit the with the amnesia hammer so she can't read the books! 10/10

did i get it right? each new character will cost 6,99? thats more than the game costs on sale days maybe a little bit cheaper? <.< and what exactly means the characters will be weavable with spool? i mean.. 1350 as usual? or like... 10.000?

14 minutes ago, Miktoas said:

did i get it right? each new character will cost 6,99? thats more than the game costs on sale days maybe a little bit cheaper? <.< and what exactly means the characters will be weavable with spool? i mean.. 1350 as usual? or like... 10.000?

they said they're still considering how much it will cost in real money and how many spools

remember the sales of these is how they're funding giving us so much free stuff like character revamps and new biomes/creatures

Just now, Jynn said:

they said they're still considering how much it will cost in real money and how many spools

remember the sales of these is how they're funding giving us so much free stuff like character revamps and new biomes/creatures

i know but if you look at it like this: 4 characters would be like.. 28$. thats alot i think. it probably would have been alot better if they would sell these 4 characters all in in one bundle as.. as a dlc i think, for 10$ maybe. idk. but if you plan on buy them all, its kind of expensive. <.<

1 minute ago, Miktoas said:

i know but if you look at it like this: 4 characters would be like.. 28$. thats alot i think. it probably would have been alot better if they would sell these 4 characters all in in one bundle as.. as a dlc i think, for 10$ maybe. idk. but if you plan on buy them all, its kind of expensive. <.<

Well you either give Klei some money or they stop updating the game.
Choice is yours

Just now, Szczuku said:

Well you either give Klei some money or they stop updating the game.
Choice is yours

well there is still the skin system. but aside all that, i didnt try to discuss it. i just wrote that stuff in hope developers maybe will read it and anseer/think bout it again. *shrugs*

1 minute ago, Miktoas said:

Guess they'll sell all 4 characters in one bundle for a discount as soon as the last one will be released.

About 20.736.000 seconds remaining till DLC comes online, enjoy!

On 2019-01-23 at 3:55 AM, Emwill said:

just make old sets content like old, mixing it with fresh content just to low players chances get any wanted skin piece and get high chances dat disappointed players get a skin pack its a rly dirty trick.
make profile icon from literally every thing in game to same low chances get skin piece also bad manners
release free skin sets yeye, but as someone said before its no matter cause u can release so many content for free dat players just have no time to get access to all these content cause there new one already released. also with high frequency sets are losing their sense.. it became just another set. so throw on us all these stuff as from machine gun just for increasing cash flow is a wrong way to make games. and klei dat i know never go these way.
u should make things unique, rare, valuable then they become beloved (as it be before with dst)
but when u begin pull lore just to push out few new characters to sold em, all these loot manipulations  - is greed, and ye u get some profit, but in further perspective game became full of bright wrappers with no candy inside and will be abandoned.
pls be careful, Klei

Darkest Dungeon profile pic?

Emwill’s Resolve is Tested...

“Reeling, gasping, taken over the edge into madness!”

What about protecting newcomers when they spawning in portal?

- portal should draining lightning (against end is nigh) 

- portal territory is not buildable 10x10 turfs with spider nests and walls and constructions who can block moving of character, if some one dies there he spawns 2 bone shareds in place of skeleton (no blocking with skeletons)

and if Wicker goes under nerf, then she sHoULd can not to read book till she has not enough sanity points for casting like wes with ballons.

It is terrible idea i like Wicker as she is, she is only some old granny what bad to you she can do?:(

On 1/23/2019 at 5:20 AM, Cunning fox said:

Maybe instead of making new content you could try to update the engine so it will use multi threading? Or this is something really hard to do?

Attempting to update an engine to do something like that would basically require them to remake the entire game.

On 1/22/2019 at 1:59 PM, Bigfoot said:

These character refreshes will again be free to all players, and we will be selling new skins for these characters on the month they are refreshed. 

Will these new skins be for purchase only or will we be able to weave them?

will the gorge come back i really liked that event even though alot of people didnt... but if you guys dont bring back the gorge i hope someone make a mod called "gourging gorge' or something like that. its basicly the exact same consept as forged forge but with gorge anyway klei i love your game and i will continue to support you all the way!

HOLY SHRIMPORONI I FEEL LIKE IMA HAVE A SIEZURE OwO OMGGGGGGGGGG NEW ENEMIES *wheeze* NEW BIOMES *Wheeze* NEW CHARACTERS *wHeEzE* I didnt thnnk it was possible.... Character rebalances??? whats that??? Thats not in kleis dictionary lol guess they grew up *Sniff Sniff* *Starts crying* Im so proud of you.......

On 1/22/2019 at 3:35 PM, Sinister_Fang said:

A character rework for every character? I think I'm excited as much as I am afraid. 

lol I know right XD (Winona) "sHiVeRs"

On 1/23/2019 at 3:28 AM, minespatch said:

My idea of triumphant Wortox is a omplete 180 where he looks like a full on angelic cherub with innocent eyes.:wilson_ecstatic:

Oooooooooooh. >:3 How devilishly delicious. 
I imagined Triumphant Wortox going krampus-shadow-s@t@n, but a cherub would be just the absolute best to see when replaying Adventure Mode or traversing the ruins. Does he have incredibly squishy cheeks? 

I really like all of this but I'm slightly worried about the character revamps. I don't mind Klei revamping characters like Winona, Willow and Woodie, they've been needing a revamp for a while now. But most (if not all) other characters are completely fine as they are right now in my opinion. They all have their own unique play styles and strategies that make them fun to play. And I'm especially worried since I main Wolfgang, I'd imagine he's getting a nerf. I'm always a bit skeptical when it comes to big things like this but I'm sure Klei has a good idea what they want to do with their characters.

Archived