Don't Starve Together Roadmap 2019

Me and my 21K spools...

On 22. 1. 2019 at 11:44 PM, Bleksmits said:

I hope y can to understand guessing at last 50% of dst community is players who just cant buy your skin packs and support your company no matter how much they wants, just for - don't be disappointed again...

evidence or isn't real

@JoeW I have a question in regards to the Heirloom rarity skin, would be the skin with that rarity be a tradable or a marketable good or even both? I want an urgent answer for that matter. A preemptive thanks for you @JoeW!

Edit: 

Along the lines of are we gonna have a way to gift the Triumphant, Survivor, and GoH to one of my acquaintances and the same along the lines of paid characters as well?

I also have some concerns about the Heirloom rarity. Wouldn't it make more sense if a player would simply receive x amount of spools, proportional to their current stock of Triumphant / Guest of Honor / Survival in their inventory, once the ones for a specific character go on sale? Bestowing the old batch of said items with a new rarity, simply for the sake of making them return more spools when unwoven, seems a bit excessive and confusing.

I will probably be honest as well as a rarity like the Heirloom that provides a better provision of spools when unraveled but it makes no sense to unravel a skin with that kind of rarity and that has a higher perception from players when it comes to the value on its own and to top it off there would be a defined number of Heirloom rarity skins that will be available. The statement conflicts with each other and I find it ironic.

Spoiler

Thanks @Captain_Rage for your statement!

16 hours ago, Cosheeta said:

Is there no modding world editor around that could be so cheeky as to let you copy paste your base into a new save?

You can try getting into modding and make your base as a set piece. That might work quite well, only problem is you have to find it yourself

After reading all the pages. I have a question- Are the new biomes going to be integrated with the old ones (like RoG biomes) or a new world - like caves (SW world Hamelt world).

Personally I would prefer it to be integrated.

4 minutes ago, 1v0 said:

After reading all the pages. I have a question- Are the new biomes going to be integrated with the old ones (like RoG biomes) or a new world - like caves (SW world Hamelt world).

Personally I would prefer it to be integrated.

Intergrated obviously. Unless you have a Nasa computer that can run x servers at the same time.

Archived