Sign in to follow this  
Hraugur

Hraugurs Dapper Drawing Dump

Hraugur    21

I love the Wes one!Draw Maxwell : )Please

Ahhh. Thank you.:( I don't like Maxwell, and I don't like drawing him.But here you go.post-9351-13764591597204_thumb.png
  • Like 1

Ahhh. Thank you.:( I don't like Maxwell, and I don't like drawing him.But here you go.[ATTACH=CONFIG]4199[/ATTACH]

Thank you very much, it was really nice of you =^.^=I can draw you something in return. I'm not a really good artist but I can try, just let me know what would you like : ) Edited by Raccoon Superhero

abbix    24

I'm re-watchin the forbidden knowlledge video again.Pausing every now and then to study Wilson's hair.And now i know that his hair makes a cute round shape with its curls...he's adorbs even on his hair :3 (Actually, he's just adorable the entire video :3)

RisuRoars    10

[ATTACH=CONFIG]3864[/ATTACH]Here's a really quick drawing of my first meeting with the warrior spiders.

ROFL! really got that reaction to spider warriors going. Flippin things move way too fast

Hraugur    21
post-9351-13764594255907_thumb.pngIn which I draw Don't Starve all the time but completely forget to update this damn thread.WX is my favourite.
  • Like 1

Hraugur    21
post-9351-13764594256382_thumb.pngDid someone say insane robot? Is that even possible?(I usually draw WX with a jacket on because in the game files he has sleeves so.)
  • Like 1