spiffyzha

Scrolling Through Crafting Tabs Doesn't Work

spiffyzha    2

Category:  gameplay.

Platform:  Mac.

Version number:  Rev. 303804

Issue Title:  Can't scroll through crafting tabs with scroll wheel.

Steps to reproduce:  Load up a game, click on a crafting tab, try to scroll up/down using a mouse wheel or the trackpad's continuous scrolling feature.

Description:  I like to use the mouse's scroll wheel, and sometimes the trackpad's two-finger scroll feature, to look through the craftable items within a crafting tab.  As of today's update, this no longer works, and I apparently have to manually click the up/down buttons repeatedly with my mouse pointer to see crafting options that aren't immediately visible.  It's super slow as an interface, and honestly it's kind-of driving me crazy. 

I'm *so* hoping this is a bug (that will therefore presumably be fixed at some point) rather than a new "feature."

bizziboi    1,048

It's not a feature, and we're puzzled why this happens to some players as we're unable to reproduce it - it was actually changed to make scrollwheel scrolling faster.

Could you try verifying the game files?

spiffyzha    2

I've now verified my game files.  The problem persists. 

Since you've confirmed that it is a bug and you can't reproduce it, I'm also attaching my log.txt file, in hopes that you'll find it useful. 

log.txt

• Thanks 1

bizziboi    1,048

Thanks, and yes, that was very helpful.

I have a pretty good idea where to look now.

• Like 1

bizziboi    1,048

I believe I have this fixed locally but need to confirm. A patch will go out later today or early tomorrow.

• Thanks 1