Recommended Posts

VitorF    17

I made a visco-gel vacuum door between my rocket silo and an outside room, then this happened.

Every drecko that got in couldn't go out.

It's kind of useless, but I just thought it to be interesting how dreckos' pathfinding works.

dreckotrap.png

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
GiddyGuy    7,546
14 minutes ago, VitorF said:

It's kind of useless, but I just thought it to be interesting how dreckos' pathfinding works.

Isn't this how all critters react to liquids? I remember critters especially shine bugs would just fly/walk into water and die but they changed it in a very old patch so that they always avoid water and liquids like the plague.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
VitorF    17
1 minute ago, GiddyGuy said:

Isn't this how all critters react to liquids? I remember critters especially shine bugs would just fly/walk into water and die but they changed it in a very old patch so that they always avoid water and liquids like the plague.

Yes, hatches, morbs and other creatures won't walk over any liquid over 2 tiles high. The thing about this "trap" is that they manage to go in when circling the wall's edges, but can't get out afterwards.

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
biopon    103

Yeah dreckos are really disadvantaged with dealing with liquids. I've had this guy living here for many generations. But I guess he's happy, so it's all good.

image.thumb.png.e3ea09b4f5bb93d0130437b1b51ec611.png

  • Haha 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Sasza22    1,232
5 hours ago, VitorF said:

he thing about this "trap" is that they manage to go in when circling the wall's edges, but can't get out afterwards.

Oh so that`s how my dreckos kept escaping through a visco lock. I kept wondering how it`s happening.

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now