One Seed to rule them all

Babba uses super large maps (and fills 90% of it with neutronium to increase fps). He changes the generation values somewhere in the files. If i remember correctly not all values are valid. They have to be multiplies of the base map size or something.

2 hours ago, Sasza22 said:

Babba uses super large maps (and fills 90% of it with neutronium to increase fps). He changes the generation values somewhere in the files. If i remember correctly not all values are valid. They have to be multiplies of the base map size or something.

I was wondering how he managed to get in the 100s of kW of power...

After trying this map out(The one with 3 gold volcano), I can say that this map is quite a challenge at early game. The water at start is pretty low compared to normal maps I played. The algae is quite lower than average as well. I thought this map will be a cake walk, I was wrong

7 minutes ago, Lilalaunekuh said:

Yeah, but still didn´t harvest a single wheezewort.

But there is a Slush geyser directly above the printing pod ;)

(After restarting my map twice in the first ~30 cycles, I am now running mostly self sustained at cycle >500.)

I am at around cycle 400, I am taking it real slow. I have explored the top part of the map yet and I only have 8 dups. I dont want to explore space yet because when you open space it will start the lag

I am still at 6 dupes, but I breached the surface roughly cycle 200.

I rely heavily on polluted water off-gassing to supply my oxygen.

=> I need a constant supply of regolith to keep my base running^^

(I use only 4  (not lit)   algae terrariums for 6 duplicants with the mouth breather trait and most of the time I need to disable 1-2 to prevent ear popping^^ )

Spoiler

Just building a little farm for 24 duplicants with ravanging hunger. (Will be a sealed farm without duplicant access)

little.thumb.png.ec7186a6a15aba4a8e7b11e7f16d825e.png

Archived