Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Please be aware that the content of this thread may be outdated and no longer applicable.

kiwikenobi

[Nintendo Switch Version] Still having first time entering ruins freeze/crash season reset to spring

kiwikenobi    97

This bug/glitch is still happening, even after the 1.0.4 patch. It's really quite game-breaking. You either have to enter the ruins on the first day of spring to avoid the season reset affecting anything or avoid the ruins completely. The crash also seems to affect thermal stones in strange ways, causing them to retain the affect of extreme temperature even when they haven't been heated or cooled recently, although dropping them on the ground seems to fix them. This thermal stone affect seems to only happen after the ruins season reset crash, but it may be unrelated.

Lots of people have reported this ruins crash. It's really quite serious, and I hope that it gets fixed soon. I don't know what else to do to try to get this addressed, I've reported it myself several times. Is the Switch version not popular enough to warrant a faster fix?:wilson_cry:

Binary001    1

It really is quite ridiculous. Not only has it not been fixed after the game being out for nearly a YEAR on the Switch, but they aren't even providing any sort of feedback or responses whatsoever to all these posts. I posted one myself today even. It's not just annoying, but truly GAME BREAKING as you pointed out.

When I go into the caves on day 28 and come out to day 58 after only having been down there for 3 minutes, I'd say that's GAME BREAKING. I mean come on! The Nintendo Switch is a very good console for this game and something they should be providing a HELL of a lot more love and support for. I'm at a loss. I want to keep playing the game, but I shouldn't have to worry that I'll lose my progress and personal time spent putting into a good world just because they're getting their money and aren't interested in providing fixes.

I haven't reached the "never playing a Klei game again" moment, but......