20 hours ago, Computer-7 said:

maybe this should become a hamlet bug list I know thats what the bug report section is for but I feel like there are some old bugs that have been drowned out because of how old they are

I'm just putting down any bugs I find at all in the hopes that it will help out :)

21 hours ago, MasteroftheTDS said:

I'm just putting down any bugs I find at all in the hopes that it will help out :)

if thats the case heres a couple old ones using a telelocator staff has a rare chance to teleport you out of bounds and sometimes snaptooth flytraps are small there are more but I don't remember them at the moment

I don't remember filing bug report or if I saw it filled or not but, from before the QOL, birds stop spawning after some time playing. The workaround is you can just save and reload to make them appear again, but that's troublesome.

On 1/12/2019 at 4:40 AM, MasteroftheTDS said:

I know there is an official bug tracker but I figured I would list some of the bugs I have been encountering as well as some bugs I have seen other people mention since the Q.O.L. update. I am doing this so I don't have to report each bug individually or have to randomly comment on another thread. My hopes is this will help Klei figure out how to best deal with the bugs and other people may feel free to contribute if I missed anything. 

• Making the brush causes a game crash
  • Tumbleweeds disappear upon hitting the edge of the map
  •  Attempting to shave a Beefalo in a Shipwrecked compatible R.O.G. World crashed my game
  • Beefalo will not let me mount it, it just repeatedly makes an angry noise even after fully fed
  • Beefalo doesn't have a proper attack animation and turns invisible
  • Beefalo can travel to Shipwrecked and through wormholes which causes major issues (I wont include individual bugs that world hopping can cause because that will take forever).
  • Beefalo don't take damage the character riding the Beefalo takes it instead
  • Beefalo are subject to all character movement penalties
  • Beefalo deal damage based on the weapon the rider has equipped and attacking will drain the durability of the weapon
  • Riding a Beefalo as Wilbur will cause the Beefalo to disappear once Wilbur attempts to walk on all fours
  • Opening gates uses the collection animation and takes way longer than it should
  • Gates and fences glitch out and mess up orientation upon relog
  • Fling-o-matics can't target gates or fences (it also can't fling over stone walls apparently)
  • You can bundle bundling wrap infinitely
  • Making a board as Warbucks can crash the game
  • Sometimes the game wont load and just crashes when creating a Hamlet compatible R.O.G. World
  • Sneezing animation is broken during Hayfever season and the character will jump around the screen rather then sneeze (might be only old saves that are affected).
  • Shift+clicking items after creating another inventory (like a chest, crockpot, backpack, cork barrel, etc.) will cause items to return to that inventory instead of moving from your inventory bar to your backpack (or vice versa) or just disappear all together (I know Klei is aware and working on this one).
  • Some people claim they don't have caves 
  • Items left on shelves in Hamlet disappear (might be only old saves affected)
  • Some boss music seems to be missing/not working correctly
  • Sometimes over feeding a Beefalo can cause a game crash. 
  • Bundling Chester's eyebone will cause chester to stop following you.

Hopefully this is helpful, let me know if I missed anything. 

just encountered  Birchnuts bouncing when planted :D

• Developer
5 hours ago, G-Forces said:

I got a crash when i burnt a mini sign.

That's odd, this should have been fixed in yesterday's patch - what kind of world was it? (Vanilla, ROG, SW, Hamlet, or something compatible with Hamlet?).

Edited to add: If you have a crash it would be really helpful if you attach the log file, it gives us a fair amount of info to work with.

3 hours ago, bizziboi said:

That's odd, this should have been fixed in yesterday's patch - what kind of world was it? (Vanilla, ROG, SW, Hamlet, or something compatible with Hamlet?).

Edited to add: If you have a crash it would be really helpful if you attach the log file, it gives us a fair amount of info to work with.

I probably don't have yesterdays patch yet

• Developer

18 minutes ago, G-Forces said:

Yeah, in the version i currently have i can't hammer the mini signs which is how i found burning bug because burning them is the only other way to destroy them

I was just informed mini signs aren't hammered but dug up :) 

Has anybody else been unable to dismount beefalo?

...oh, turns out I can, it's just very selective on where it'll show me the prompt.

Also, digging, chopping, and mining are all shown as possible on beefalo, even though they shouldn't be. But when I attempt to do so, I go invisible.

image.png.1b2b0a4af9389976ab180508e0f1a240.pngimage.png.6e7f4a14de617ba139ce14f21d93cb4a.png

Also also, I can pick stuff up from off of the ground while mounted, which makes me think Walani has stretchy arms

Also x3 I can feed my boof at night while it's asleep, which wakes it up, however I should be told that it's sleeping and cannot feed it.

21 minutes ago, Gyrefalcon said:

I'm not sure if this is a bug or intended, but I noticed the frog legs or whatever food is not an egg turn to rot in the store.  I had not encountered this before Q.O.L.  I'll leave the note here.

its been a thing since the beta

On 1/14/2019 at 2:28 PM, magia said:

I don't remember filing bug report or if I saw it filled or not but, from before the QOL, birds stop spawning after some time playing. The workaround is you can just save and reload to make them appear again, but that's troublesome.

I actually believe that is still a thing. I’ll add it to the list :)

9 hours ago, MasteroftheTDS said:

Is anyone else still having problems with the player taking the damage instead of the beefalo? Seems like now my player takes damage and the beefalo does as well. 

not sure if this is what was happening to you but projectiles hurt the player instead of the beefalo which isn't a bug

On 11.1.2019 at 9:40 PM, MasteroftheTDS said:
  • Some Shipwrecked clothes items along with the Machete are available to craft in R.O.G.
  • Also the 'Bug Net' is called 'Net' in R.O.G.
  • Items can't be retrieved via Trawl Net in Shipwrecked (Tried multiple times in shallow ocean right above the bubbles, didn't get my item)

Archived