What color should things be  

45 members have voted

1. 1. What color should tuber trees be?

• Old
    • New
  2. 2. What color should claw palm trees be?

• Old
    • New
  3. 3. What color should grass tufts be?

• Old
    • New
  4. 4. What color should rain forest turf be?

• Old
    • New
  5. 5. What color should painted turf be?

• Old
    • New

Computer-7    371

I'm tired of seeing people be like hey this shouldn't change because the "majority" from one poll said they like the new colors that doesn't mean they perfer all of the changes I'm fine with the claw palm tree, but I really dislike rain forest turf 

Claw tree

Spoiler

Claw_Palm_Tree_Old.png.abdfcde49735ea490966927152c30365.pngClaw_Palm_Tree.png.55211056e0ad1889f7f8958851aff8ea.png

Painted turf

Spoiler

20190111153735_1.thumb.jpg.b1a29179ea45ba2876c4561460671d0f.jpg

Rainforest

Spoiler

20190111153959_1.thumb.jpg.b45fa5552955b01d6bbc20750dfcde16.jpg

If you have pictures of the old assets it would be nice if you posted them below

Edited by Computer-7

Szczuku    4,312

Well the thing is- New Grass Tufs fit new reinforest turf but don't fit the sawahna one anymore. I think that Klei should make it so that Grass Tufts' color changes depanding on which turf it was originally planted

• Like 1

Computer-7    371
12 minutes ago, Szczuku said:

Well the thing is- New Grass Tufs fit new reinforest turf but don't fit the sawahna one anymore. I think that Klei should make it so that Grass Tufts' color changes depanding on which turf it was originally planted

the new grass tufts are starting to grow on me I think the rain forest turf should be a mix of new and old it stands out way to much compared to the other turfs

• Like 1

Veyred    6

old rainforest turf was one of the prettiest turfs in the game... 

now its pretty ugly

I attached an old picture with the turf

rainforest.thumb.jpg.661d454d76b9756d423aa30e9305945a.jpg

Edited by Veyred
  • Like 3

1 hour ago, Veyred said:

old rainforest turf was one of the prettiest turfs in the game... 

now its pretty ugly

I attached an old picture with the turf

Hide contents

rainforest.thumb.jpg.661d454d76b9756d423aa30e9305945a.jpg

I don't think the old one was that pretty. It was too contrasted and felt out of place. The new one seems more like Don't Starve if that makes sense. 

But hey you can't argue with people's personal preferences. If you like the old one, you like the old one. I'm sure there will be a mod that will bring the old color palate back. 

Edited by hl3bekliyenadam
  • Like 1

Computer-7    371
4 minutes ago, hl3bekliyenadam said:

I don't think the old one was that pretty. It was too contrasted and felt out of place. The new one seems more like Don't Starve if that makes sense. 

But hey you can't argue with people's personal preferences. If you like the old one, you like the old one. I'm sure there will be a mod that will bring the old color palate back. 

I feel like its more teal instead of green if they made it a little more green I'd like it a lot more

Edited by Computer-7

FreyaMaluk    1,138

- I hope they change grass tufts back to yellow or at least unify the cut and dug grass colors

- the turf in town looks so dark now... both in-game and on the map... that doesn't look so good imo

- for the rest, I hope the devs can find a happy middle that's less washed out and a bit more vibrant.

• Like 1

Computer-7    371
6 minutes ago, FreyaMaluk said:

the turf in town looks so dark now... both in-game and on the map... that doesn't look so good imo

for some reason I really like the town and map turf I think its cause I'm weird I do think its weirdly dark tho

Edited by Computer-7
  • Like 2

I like everything except the turfs. The new ones are so dark and washed out. Although the only one I really dislike is the rainforest turf

i know it’s odd but what about the ability to change the looks in the settings.

Edited by cannonball 594
  • Like 1

FreyaMaluk    1,138
1 minute ago, Computer-7 said:

for some reason I really like the town and map turf I think its cause I'm weird 

U are def weird xD... jk 

This is off topic but what about a blue turf somewhere. Shipwrecked sections of mega bases would be so much better.

it was disappointing when the cave tuft that looks blue on the map wasn’t nearly the same as the actual turf color

ucw    212
57 minutes ago, Computer-7 said:

I feel like its more teal instead of green if they made it a little more green I'd like it a lot more

I rather agree, a little more green is needed.  

My initial reaction to blue leaves on the cork trees was "no," but I assume they did it for contrast and I expect it will grow on me.  

In general, however, I like the changes.  

• Like 1