caves!

I'd assume he'd just hibernate like bears during summer instead of migrating south for spring.

I had this lovely image of a deerklops standing on a raft, calmly, slowly appraoching the ladmass, majestically stepping off and proceedign to stampeede through the land. I am silly like that.

I had this lovely image of a deerklops standing on a raft, calmly, slowly appraoching the ladmass, majestically stepping off and proceedign to stampeede through the land. I am silly like that.

That does put quite the image in my mind... I wonder if he will attack walruses...

That does put quite the image in my mind... I wonder if he will attack walruses...

I'm hoping for a gruesome territory war in which the player is but a small speck of dust blown around by great hurricanes of violencewow that got poetic fast.

I'm hoping for a gruesome territory war in which the player is but a small speck of dust blown around by great hurricanes of violence

wow that got poetic fast.

Poetry slam!

With cold eyes in its face,

In search it does go,

Not once slowing pace,

Treading the snow,

Everyday seeking,

Red flames of a fire.

Deerclops, the king of WINTER...

Thats my creative-ness for the day.

*claps*

[ATTACH=CONFIG]3892[/ATTACH]

The reason it takes me 20 minutes to reply is because between each individual comment I'm saving an entire race while discovering cures for incurable diseases...

Thanks, what a wonderful audience!

Edited by Karma Hound

The reason it takes me 20 minutes to reply is because between each individual comment I'm saving an entire race while discovering cures for incurable diseases...

The reason I reply fast is because I can multitask like a magician.