caves!

Actually caves would be something pretty good. I'd rather have the wooden thing be found inside a very creepy cave instead of in the middle of a forest being like durp a hurp immaring in the middle of nowhere.I can see at least how they would work. I don't think they should be allowed as some kind of camp or shelter, but rather to explore to see if there's anything useful inside, maybe there could be some kind of new monster or materials. Maybe it could replace the rocky biome and it would be full of rocks inside?And it totally would encourage more exploration! It would definitely work!Kevinpleasetalkaboutitwithkleicavesareaverygoodideaandkindafitthenightexplorationthing.

I imagine caves will be dark so not extremely good for a base because it will always be dark, and you gotta keep lighting the damn thing and you never know when its daytime because clocks are made of gold nuggets and pig tears!Also do deerclops live in caves perchance?

I imagine caves will be dark so not extremely good for a base because it will always be dark, and you gotta keep lighting the damn thing and you never know when its daytime because clocks are made of gold nuggets and pig tears!Also do deerclops live in caves perchance?

I'd imagine deerclops living on distant islands.