minespatch    42,182

Maxwell's not there since he doesn't want to touch a man that hasn't bathed for years.:wilson_ecstatic:

I hope to do my response picture of the in a while, I want Winona to give Maxwell the stinkeye for not joining.

• Like 1

CaptainChaotica    3,571

That's what I was wondering!  I can't figure that one out.

Me, I luckily don't fall into the "draw everyone with the same stick body type" thing...because I have my OWN way of doing it "wrong":  I do everyone in more or less my usual style, which involves full adult body proportions (or close, 'cos I STILL suck at proportions to this day) instead of giant heads and tiny bodies in general.  Like this:

Spoiler

walanistoneage.thumb.png.bdf86da78b0e13f07066e6b79e754fe5.pngwinter.PNG.06becbae2561eb1e35377ae924e04943.PNGeatthecactus.png.f588f6f9bc0518c11ae5c71fb1eb3e79.png

Notice that even the "silly random scribble" version of Wendy has at least normal-kid proportions.  The one of Walani is from my "March of Civilization" challenge; this is her "Stone-Age" outfit from the first chapter/year.  (Mostly first-year Forge stuff with some tweaks.)  Notice that Walani isn't fat, but isn't like, supermodel-skinny either and that Wigfrid does HAVE boobs, they're just not very big.  (I showed this to somebody who DOESN'T know the game and she assumed it was a guy.  What, because warrior and no makeup?  Pff.)  Different body types for the win!

(The other character yelling at her to eat the cactus is the original "Captain Chaotica", who was a character I made up on a Sonic forum years and YEARS ago.  (It was just the NAME first...then I came up with an actual character to go with it much later.)  In case you're wondering why she's being ordered around by a bee-person with a ponytail.  : P)

(spoilered so it'd be less obnoxious.  Although, I dunno, this thread DID start off by talking about how _fans_ tend to draw the characters...maybe fanart is okay here?  Just in case, though.)

...Notorious

Edited by CaptainChaotica
  • Like 1

Axelocke    54
12 minutes ago, Tapirus said:

Reveal hidden contents

Pig_Happy.gif.8da5123141aec5bd12e07499ba7f83a3.gif

Should've figured it was a pig arm. I thought that was a glove and not a hoof, haha. :wilsondisappointed:

edit: I'm so dumb. I thought Wilson's hand was a glove for the pig arm. I see the hoof now.

Edited by Axelocke
  • Like 1

CaptainChaotica    3,571

I THOUGHT that was a pig arm!  I was thrown off by thinking all the arms belonged to player characters.  : P

...Notorious

Atkvin    383
3 hours ago, Axelocke said:

Should've figured it was a pig arm. I thought that was a glove and not a hoof, haha. :wilsondisappointed:

edit: I'm so dumb. I thought Wilson's hand was a glove for the pig arm. I see the hoof now.

It's not too late, it is year of the Pig and we have been promised new content... 8)

• Haha 1

4 Da LOLs    99
19 hours ago, Maslak said:

When you've never heard about rock lobsters massive overpopulation problems and someone told you they are good against giants:
log_15.jpg.8da4d3e801e43603d58681f8631b76ac.jpg

hapened to me once i was WX nd lead them to the seurface they litarally took over my 300+ day world

and it was hilarious

• Like 1

Maslak    4,044

Same, my first world where I reached 100+, on day 300+ I had 5 fps in base. They took over 1/4 of the world.

• Haha 2

Viktor234    712
11 minutes ago, Maslak said:

Same, my first world where I reached 100+, on day 300+ I had 5 fps in base. They took over 1/4 of the world.

"Apocalobster" confirmed.

We need a way to summon Giants or to use the Aporkalypse Calendar in RoG or SW (in case of a global Doydoy-Invasion).

• Like 1