Sign in to follow this  
Jason

[Game Update] - 302970

Recommended Posts

JosePapp    980

@Jason are bugs like the item despawning when pressing shift +click gonna be fixed anytime soon? I understand if you guys have to work on more game-breaking bugs though 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
bizziboi    1933
1 minute ago, Morpho Comics said:

It still Crashes when i try to open an existent ROG world (compatible with Ham) 

Could you try again?

Steam said it had updated for me, but it still crashed - after I waited a bit and verified my game files the crash didn't happen anymore.

If it still crashes - could you attach your log file?

Thanks :)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Computer-7    897

Heres a list of a lot more bugs 

No caves

Pugalisk 

- its music now stops when your not attacking

its also using a different track idk if its a bug

Crashes

using the skyworthy?

Crafting the beefalo brush 

Taming beefalo 

Edited by Computer-7

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Computer-7    897
1 minute ago, Damlet. said:

In one of my old save files, items on the shelf disappeared after today's updates. I lost my key to the city and the executive hammer. 

c_give then "key_to_the_city" and "city_hammer" to spawn them back in

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
zIOZ    21

Teleporting the beefalo while you are mounting it will make you and the beefalo invisible and unable to move until the beefalo knock you down.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
zzKratoszz    122

I can make a new world just fine now. I spawned magic on the ground and spawned silly string on the ground. I used it to travel to rog and I ran into a few problems. To be clear this is day 1. First I got a spring start which was fine. But then I had hounds start to spawn a few seconds later. And some biomes seem to be as dark as night during the evening.

build 302970

Spoiler

 

20190110221407_1.jpg

20190110221604_1.jpg

 

 

Edited by zzKratoszz
spoiler

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Electroely    4818
3 minutes ago, Damlet. said:

Besides, press shift+left mouse button will directly delete the items in inventories and boxes. Terrible bug, please fix this ASAP. @bizziboi

It doesn't delete them, as far as my tests have went. It teleports them to the container you last opened, which usually happens to be a chest or cork barrel.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
zIOZ    21
25 minutes ago, Electroely said:

It doesn't delete them, as far as my tests have went. It teleports them to the container you last opened, which usually happens to be a chest or cork barrel.

Yep, check this bug out

giphy.gif

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Damlet. said:

In one of my old save files, items on the shelf disappeared after today's updates. I lost my key to the city and the executive hammer. 

Same for me. Stopped playing for a couple of hours, and my current save got moved down a slot in the open page, I happened to have saved in the shack and my stuff was also missing.

Happy that I can still enter and exit the shack, though.

 

Is this the QOL update? I don't see it on the dev log post.

Colours are off too, and splash page changed, so I guess the QOL update hit, where is the changes post?

 

I guess I'll start a new game, but was really happy about my progress on this one.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Computer-7    897
19 minutes ago, Mustrum Ridcully said:

Same for me. Stopped playing for a couple of hours, and my current save got moved down a slot in the open page, I happened to have saved in the shack and my stuff was also missing.

Happy that I can still enter and exit the shack, though.

 

Is this the QOL update? I don't see it on the dev log post.

Colours are off too, and splash page changed, so I guess the QOL update hit, where is the changes post?

 

I guess I'll start a new game, but was really happy about my progress on this one.

I would wait a little its a buggy mess right now also 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Computer-7 said:

I would wait a little its a buggy mess right now also 

 

Thank you, yeah I'm gonna go to sleep. 

 

I appreciate the link... i see now where it is.

 

Have a good one, and thanks again! (these colours are really freaking me out lol but I'll get used to it i'm sure)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
bizziboi    1933
2 hours ago, ooceanoftears said:

i lost all my shelf item

That's not good at all, there was a significant change to how shelves work, but that obviously shouldn't happen :(

Could you attach your save file for me to take a look at?

Also, for my insight - are you using any mods?

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this