The Quality Of Life Update is Live!

Jason

1 minute ago, 4 Da LOLs said:

so wait is Warbucks changed?

It says “What’s Next?” in large type above the part where he talks about future plans to rebalance the characters, so no. Something that’s already happened can’t be next.

Also, notice that there is no moonrock event, which is something to remember in the future when tempted to jump to conclusions based on examination quotes found in the game files. There are lots of examination quotes that aren’t used.

Just now, Rellimarual said:

It says “What’s Next?” in large type above the part where he talks about future plans to rebalance the characters, so no. Something that’s already happened can’t be next.

Also, notice that there is no moonrock event, which is something to remember in the future when tempted to jump to conclusions based on examination quotes found in the game files. There are lots of examination quotes that aren’t used.

1st i ment the art

2nd ok i get it

Just now, JazzyGames said:

Anyone figure out how to craft the Bundling Wrap? I see it in Creative Mode but can't unlock it with any science machines. Maybe there's a blueprint to hunt?

Well, it is a blueprint that was dropped by the Bee Queen.
It is very likely that something else drops it now. Maybe the Mant Queen?

Just now, JazzyGames said:

Anyone figure out how to craft the Bundling Wrap? I see it in Creative Mode but can't unlock it with any science machines. Maybe there's a blueprint to hunt?

in dst they had the bee queen to get it

2 minutes ago, Roosev said:

It is very likely that something else drops it now. Maybe the Mant Queen?

i dont know thats only for hamlet

2 minutes ago, JazzyGames said:

It should be hard to get, since it’s so powerful. At first in DST, it was just a science-tier item, so you could get it from day one.

but since there are no beehives in Hamlet, either you have to make wax paper with something else or you have to go to SW/ROG

5 minutes ago, JazzyGames said:

what does it require?

1 minute ago, Parusoid said:

@JazzyGames @Rellimarual For those who wonder, bundlewrap blueprint drops from ant queen

then how you get in ROG?

25 minutes ago, Jason said:

We would like to revisit Warbucks and Wilba. We think both characters could be improved so that they are more interesting to play outside of Hamlet. Watch for the new and improved Wilba and Warbucks as they try to stick to their new years resolutions to become better rounded on Feb 7th.

I've never seen a female Pig outside of Hamlet... is Wilba going to have some kind of attractive power to Pigs? Always having a single pig follower during the day without giving him meat (similar to a One-man Band), getting +1 Gold Nugget from the Pig King or just celebraiting Year of the Pig King every year (DST Woodie ability).

... or are Non-Hamlet-Pigs immune against Wilba's attractive aura?

1 minute ago, SandvichSpy said:

Not sure if this is a thing already but can we get the ability to use the scroll wheel to move around in the crafting menu like we can in DST? 

Same thing goes for zooming in and out with the scroll wheel.

its been a thing forever and now it crashes the game

2 minutes ago, SandvichSpy said:

Not sure if this is a thing already but can we get the ability to use the scroll wheel to move around in the crafting menu like we can in DST? 

Same thing goes for zooming in and out with the scroll wheel.

Yep, I’ve been able to do this on my multitouch mouse all along. I’m just going to wait to play this update until the crashes are ironed out.

Klei has always said that bringing all this stuff to singleplayer was going to be difficult technically.

Archived