coctien12

need help with glitched liquid reservoir

SharraShimada    157

You cant play an such old game-version if you bought if from steam, because it upates autmaticly. The building showing in you screenshot is a very old model, no longer in the game. So, we assume you´re game version is no legit.

• Like 1

Sasza22    1,048

I remember that bug. It was the building misaligned to the visual. Was fixed early in the preview to (which one it was) i think rocketry. It was like 3 content patches ago. Your version is super outdated.

• Like 1

Squeegee    349
8 hours ago, coctien12 said:

How am I suppoesd to build this? Is it safe to build it even if it's glitched?

5b8e39b375fbb_SemTtulo.thumb.png.8f266f9

This is old art, and by judging from the update number you're playing on a beta for the Rocketry Upgrade, there have been two more major updates since then. Unless you're using SteamDB and assembling old versions, I'm going to assume this copy is not legit, consider buying the game.

• Like 3

SharraShimada    157

Long story short: If you use a up to date game version, you will have fewer bugs, more content, and your currnet problem is gone. The solution to your problem: Dont use this old version.

• Like 1

cpy    169

I have steamdb backup of first agri update from steam. Man what a nostalgic version where water geyeser can flood the hell out of your base.

• Like 1