It is NOT the Deerclops

i do hope its not the deerclops and it would be the were-pigking,coz you know its winter,he gets more hungry...full moon..:evil::evil::evil:kevin did say that there is a new enemy that is almost invincible..and that it is not the deerclops..but he did say that the deerclops is stomping while it travels and judging by the trailer..you can hear the loud stomping before wilson's camp is shown so....let's just hope the were pig king is real...

i do hope its not the deerclops and it would be the were-pigking,coz you know its winter,he gets more hungry...full moon..:evil::evil::evil:kevin did say that there is a new enemy that is almost invincible..and that it is not the deerclops..but he did say that the deerclops is stomping while it travels and judging by the trailer..you can hear the loud stomping before wilson's camp is shown so....let's just hope the were pig king is real...

Thank you for agreeing with me, and for that info! I do too hope it is the wherepig king! Here have a cupcake :cupcake:

I've said this so many times, I should just copy it somewhere.The sound files for Deerclops are already in the game. You can listen to them right now, it's called Deerclops.fsb, get FSB extractor. These files are IDENTICAL to the sounds both in the new trailer and in that secret it-was-here link. It's not the Werepig King, it's Deerclops. Stop saying it's not, everyone. This is getting ridiculous

I've said this so many times, I should just copy it somewhere.The sound files for Deerclops are already in the game. You can listen to them right now, it's called Deerclops.fsb, get FSB extractor. These files are IDENTICAL to the sounds both in the new trailer and in that secret it-was-here link. It's not the Werepig King, it's Deerclops. Stop saying it's not, everyone. This is getting ridiculous

That is true.

The sound files for Deerclops are already in the game. You can listen to them right now, it's called Deerclops.fsb, get FSB extractor. These files are IDENTICAL to the sounds both in the new trailer and in that secret it-was-here link. It's not the Werepig King, it's Deerclops. Stop saying it's not, everyone. This is getting ridiculous

I think you have misjudged Kevin, He can never be trusted! He has messed up on the files before. A thread talked about character skulls and Kevin lost them way back, they were never ment to be added! he can just lie that the stuff is in the file and change and added stuff to the file. Why else does it take so long for him to update! :grin:

Kevin:

There are three more working days left for the Winter update. Here are some frosty things that we've been working on:

Periodic snow + ground accumulation.

Warmth mechanic (like dapperness, but you can freeze to death).

Scottish Walrus Nobleman Father and Son Hunting Party.

Deerclops.

Ice Hounds.

Stuff that might have to wait for the next update:

Pengull swarms.

Angry, craftable snowmen who throw snowballs.

Fun times!

Pretty sure it's deerclops.

Theres a new boss bro called yeti