Sign in to follow this  
Mad Potatoes

MadPotatoes' Sketches n' Doodles.

Mad Potatoes    52

Pssst...with cheating

*Lawyer stands up*

My client isn't implying cheating would be an acceptable way to get good grades nor is my client implying to change your behaviour against your own will in any way. Thank you for listening.

*sits down*

I don't cheat. It is almost impossible to do that in my school. And if it was possible, I wouldn't do that.

Also, cheating is bad, because the teachers aren't testing your intelligence, thus you can't learn with your own mistakes. For example, if you use cheats in Don't Starve, you won't worry about making wrong decisions.

But wait... Isn't the goal of the game learning with your own mistakes? Yes. And it is also valid in the real life.

So, cheating breaks everything in the game, the same thing in the real life too. It is unfair with who doesn't cheat, because they are the ones that can change the world, the ones that know their limits, and, on top of that, are the ones that are honest, and don't use other people as 'ladders' to reach their goals.

Do you understand or want me to draw this?

MilleniumCount    2160

Things I wrote when I was too tired...

This sounds like I sounded like I would approve cheating. (OoO)I'm sorry! This was not intended. Neither do I approve cheating nor I wanted you to think I would think you would cheat. (god I'm too tired to write properly)If you like to draw it I would like to see it. (but I suppose it was meant as reinforcing your position)Again I'm sorry. Don't want to upset people...(; _ ; )

I'm really sorry. I don't wanted to offend you in anyway. (it was supposed to be a fun commentary)...I don't approve cheating in any way and I clearly say, here and now, I don't wanted to suggest you would cheat in any way! And I say cheating isn't helpful at all. Not in school not in life!Hopefully the Lady will accept my appologies. Sorry.

Edited by MilleniumCount

MycoLogical    1076

Another WilsonxSpider shipping. This one may cause insane reactions

it has kissing involved
okay, so. Go ahead.
Posted Image
Posted Image

But I still regret nothing.

Goodness me!

Mad Potatoes    52

INSANELY DRAWIN EVRYWEARRRR!

This one I made in my Physics notebook (you can eve see the maths going on and on)

Posted Image

[MENTION=13073]~Matt[/MENTION] wrote gorey stuff in the chat when he saw this.

Posted Image

And a buffy Pig King. (This one was intended to be skinny, but it didn't end well, so I made this)

Posted Image

Raven Crow    3427

Take you a room! ^^Why the spinx riddle? Only because the answer is spider? I hope for Wilson that his friend isn't a Black Widow.

if you see the final question....

Mad Potatoes    52

It's a ... thing.

Well, actually it's a monster that I created not so long ago.

I draw these things when I am in depression state.

Can you give it a name?

another example of these creatures:

Posted Image

Battal    9887

Well, actually it's a monster that I created not so long ago.

I draw these things when I am in depression state.

Can you give it a name?

another example of these creatures:

Posted Image
How about this name:

Houndlizarpigcombo