I ramble on about how I like lore and stuff from things I like

A Firestarter

Time for something a little bit different for my normal stuff. It's just a rambling topic about stuff of lore that I like. I'm doing this as a, what's the phrase, just a thing I want to have fun with and hope you people might enjoy. I'll post the first actual post in a few minutes. I'm doing WWII Zombies' first chapter, "The Final Reich" as the first post. I hope you all will enjoy it when it goes up.

Time for the first actual post on this topic. Sorry for the long wait.

WWII Zombies: Prologue

Background: The main four agents of the Bureau of Archaic Technologies are being debriefed of their mission in Mittelburg and are ambushed by a giant creature during the debriefing and Marie must get to Mittelburg to meet up with the rest of her team, setting the events of The Final Reich in motion.
What is good about the Prologue is that, like any other prologue, it shows why the main four characters are chosen and how everything started. One thing that it also does is the canonization and rationalization of things such as how the Uberschelles function, how Marie got from the wreckage of the debriefing train to the town of Mittelburg, and Gieskraft Energy are turned into jolts from the undead.

Characters: The main characters (Drostan Hynd, Jefferson Potts, Marie Fischer, Olivia Durant) are shown with their greatest achievements for each of them being a part of the B.A.T, and reason why the four are being sent on a mission together, and showing a personal reason why Marie is going on this mission.
What I like what about the character of Marie in the prologue is that it shows that she cares a lot for her brother, giving her a sense of humanity and why she deciding to go on this mission. However the rest of her teammates view this as a strange reason to only go on this mission.

Extra piece of lore that I enjoy: In the Marie Fischer journal entries, it shows the story of Klaus Fischer, Marie's brother. It explains the reason why he decided to work with the Ahnenerbe, the massive research group of the Nazi Party, His loss of belief in the Ahnenerbe, and his start of defection of the Ahnenerbe and the Nazi Party.

3 hours ago, minespatch said:

I'm not familiar with the franchise, is this a game or movie?

It's a game mode in COD WWII, but the story could have been a movie or something. I just wanted to talk about it's lore and stuff I like from it as part of this topic.

1 hour ago, minespatch said:

This either should've been a stand alone game or a movie.

The entirety of Black Ops Zombies should have been have been its own game. I'll get into the entire lore of the Black Ops Zombies Games after WWII Zombies because oh boi, Shadows of Evil's Lore is big and great, not going to lie

And spoiler, Shadows of Evil is my favorite Black Ops Zombies map for lore, Behind my main man Mob of the Dead.

Archived