Sign in to follow this  
Vitor

Wx-78

DrewZ    11

Cold can be bad for machines because it can freeze hydraulic fluids.

Well, if you haven't noticed, Don't Starve isn't the most realistic game.

Karma Hound    10

Well, if you haven't noticed, Don't Starve isn't the most realistic game.

Not at all, but he is still gonna freeze to death like the rest of em.

(But maybe, depending on what fluids, he might take longer to freeze.)

DrewZ    11

Not at all, but he is still gonna freeze to death like the rest of em. (But maybe, depending on what fluids, he might take longer to freeze.)

Yeah, what about the antifreeze? (:

Yello    10

The more I think about it, the more I like the idea of WX being a person in a robot suit.[ATTACH=CONFIG]3812[/ATTACH]

But, but, but, let us keep this robot D:

DrewZ    11

The more I think about it, the more I like the idea of WX being a person in a robot suit.[ATTACH=CONFIG]3812[/ATTACH]

Yes. All of my yes. 0_0

Doctor H. Derp    283

The more I think about it, the more I like the idea of WX being a person in a robot suit.

I could understand an android with a human brain inside it, but just a person in a robot suit? Doesn't that kind of make the food spoilage perk seem odd then? Also, his splash art schematic doesn't seem right if it's just a person in a robot suit. :SThen again... what kind of robot needs food? Does it compress all organic matter into a oil and electricity?WX... quite the enigma.

MycoLogical    1092

Maybe he is so psychologically unstable that he does not notice the food or the stomach pains he'll get from mouldy food; he'd probably think that his 'CPU,' 'RAM' or some function is acting up...

Snob    1272

I could understand an android with a human brain inside it, but just a person in a robot suit? Doesn't that kind of make the food spoilage perk seem odd then? Also, his splash art schematic doesn't seem right if it's just a person in a robot suit. :SThen again... what kind of robot needs food? Does it compress all organic matter into a oil and electricity?WX... quite the enigma.

He's joking about the "man in a suit thing".Also, Wx-78 has a chemical engine for a stomach. It powers him as long as there is food.

Doctor H. Derp    283

He's joking about the "man in a suit thing".Also, Wx-78 has a chemical engine for a stomach. It powers him as long as there is food.

Oh, well then nvm if it's a joke.I don't know. All the lore I know about WX-78 is from the splash art and the one time I tested him out. :)

sirmentlegen    525

You are being silly Kevin that is a real robot i would know because he looks like me. Edited by sirmentlegen
Wrong quote

post-9143-13764591391214_thumb.png I think i found a possible candidate.(On a side note Wx's perk should be that he does the robot if left idle long enough)

Palpetinus    839

Computers have peak efficiency in the cold, but they'd still freeze and shatter in the cold.Wx-78 is a little like the Tin Man, it doesn't have a heart.

Yep, the colder, the better for computers. But when it's too cold, the material itself could suffer.