The World's Greatest Big Top Tent is Coming to Twitch.tv

Dear Klei

I come from china.People in here needs VPN to visit your activities website. so when i got the massage how to get the skin that we almost Miss the chance..How can you allow yourself to miss your favorite activities when you really love the game?So we hope to have a chance to regain it.Especially the props of birdcage.Thank you!

From your Fans

50 minutes ago, DannyRWC said:

Hello i'm new and i don't know how to get these skins someone help me please

Check out the original post

On 2.1.2019 at 9:07 PM, JoeW said:

If you haven't set up your account for twitch drops yet, check out the spoiler below:

Reveal hidden contents

Simply head on over to https://accounts.klei.com

image.png.dae81347554324d8ba0f36d6c85976

After that just watch a streamer who has also linked their account and get those drops!

In this campaign we are offering 3 items. You can only receive one of each and once you have them all, you cannot get more until the next round of items. 

These items will be usable on all platforms however we're still waiting on the game update to make these available on console. You can get them now though and they will be usable after the next update. 

Archived