jason_p

How about gates?

Do you want gates?  

20 members have voted

1. 1. Do you want gates?

• Yes i would love stone/hay and wooden gates
    • Nah i don't want it

jason_p    10

Well since we have stone/hay and wooden walls...Why not stone/hay and wooden gates?Just right click on it and it will open/closeIt is good for making a base or trapping some animalsI would love it...What do you guys think?

mr.serious    10

Since we have walls, which aren't just garden walls in height. I think we need doors aswell. We even have floors.

Well as [MENTION=1142]mobius187[/MENTION] said doors are a bit too civilized.If you want a stone one, it should be mainly be made out of gold.

mr.serious    10

Well, but you won't build walls arround you entirely...at least some sort of curtain door...since when is a wall lesser civilized as a door?

Well the walls look fortress-ey so, it would have to look like a fortress door. Were you thinking this or some sort of house like door? Something came to mind, the door (if implemented) should only fit on two layer walls, and gates should fit on both.

Snob    1272

I'm not against this idea; but I'm sure it would be more appropriate to the game if it acted as a removable wall.Without destroying it, I should say.

Yello    10

I'm not against this idea; but I'm sure it would be more appropriate to the game if it acted as a removable wall.Without destroying it, I should say.

Just push it down I say!