Sign in to follow this  
BalladeerBattle

Bugged World Gen with RoG/Hamlet

I've seen a couple posts on the topic, but nothing really concrete. I figure that putting the issue out there more couldn't hurt. Whenever I try to launch a RoG world since the addition of Hamlet, it sends me to a Vanilla-esque DS world, loading up with the Vanilla's red screen. The seasons are only Autumn and Winter, and the RoG biomes like Desert and Deciduous are gone. However, a lot of RoG mobs and crafting recipes are still there. 

I am assuming this is just another bug brought on by the inclusion of Hamlet to all the DLCs, but I was just wondering if any solution has been found yet

YiinHikari    20

I have the same isssue... for once, after played a lot of hamlet and SW, I tryed to start a brand new RoG world and, oh surprise, I can't. It only generates a vanilla DS world, it only happens when I want hamlet OR sw to be compatible with....

So it means I can make a new RoG world... but it will not be compatible with SW nor hamlet :(

Edit: I tested out and you can, however, make a RoG world "not" compatible with anything, it will generates the world correctly, and then, FROM a SW world you can merge into it, and will work.

Edited by YiinHikari

CGRichard1    0

Bump.

To add to the info, I don't have Hamlet and have never played Hamlet, but still have the above problem. Trying to create a game in either Vanilla or RoG create an vanilla game. Shipwrecked still spawns a Shipwrecked world. The preferences page for world creation still shows the purple background for RoG games, but doesn't affect the fact that a vanilla game world spawns.