[Tool] ONI Database - Quick reference guide & relations

1 hour ago, f4rtux said:

Here we are!

I've just deployed the version 3.0.0 of Oxygen Not Included Database with all the data updated with the Release Update!

Here a full changelog with all the new data.

This time there are a lot of new entities and changes to the previous one. Please let me know if I miss something or if you find something that doesn't match!

AWESOME!!!  Can't wait to look at more of it!

FYI  The germ sensor text is missing words: 

"Sends a or a based on quantity of surrounding Germs."

Also the photos for Sushi are wrong they show stuffed berry instead and doesn't say how to cook it ie no recipe

1 hour ago, f4rtux said:

Here we are!

I've just deployed the version 3.0.0 of Oxygen Not Included Database with all the data updated with the Release Update!

Here a full changelog with all the new data.

This time there are a lot of new entities and changes to the previous one. Please let me know if I miss something or if you find something that doesn't match!

Your website is a reference. Thank you for this work !

2 hours ago, Hakon said:

-  when on the page of natural gas, petrolium or ethanol you don't see that they can be consumed by the natural gas or petrolium generator. 

Ethanol can`t be used for the nat gas generator though. Only for the petroleum gen. Unless something changed.

1 hour ago, Sasza22 said:

Ethanol can`t be used for the nat gas generator though. Only for the petroleum gen. Unless something changed.

Yes I meant that on the pages of liquid ethanol and liquid petrolium the petrolium generator is missing from the list of consumers. The same goes for natural gas and the natural gas generator.

Wow, thank you so much guys!

I'm very glad to have coded something that can be useful :)

Btw I've just deployed a new version (3.0.1) with some fix reported by @Hakon and @Denisetwin.

Other points require more time and can't be done on the fly like these, but I have taken note and will work on it! If u find something else don't hesitate to report.

Atm I've deployed the following fixes:

• Removed sushi because not in game.
  • Update art for Carbon Asteroid, Rocky Asteroid and Dusty Dwarf.
  • Added missing relations Ethanol and Petroleum consumed by Petroleum Generator and Natural Gas consumed by Natural Gas Generator.
  • Fix multiple text description errors and missing part.

Thanks again and have fun!

@f4rtux Hey man, great job on that. It looks great. I have some suggestions though.

1) Some type of additional tooltip or description of some of the information provided.
     I know for me, sometimes I forget and they confuse me, so having a layman's description would be pretty cool.

• Thermal conductivity ("Having a high thermal conductivity number results in...")
  • Specific Heat ("Having a low specific heat number results in...")

2) Compare option possible? 

There was another but I cannot remember it right now.

@f4rtux

Please be aware that I am translating from Japanese.

hi, thank you for providing useful service.
It is a report of QoL3.
I posted to bug-tracker, but it seems that some Artifacts do not exist.
I can't see the in-game settings, so I do not know the details, but will I really get an Artifact?
I'm sorry that I couldn't participate in the detailed discussion.

日本語から翻訳しています。
便利なサービスを提供してくれてありがとう。
QoL3の時の自分がbug tracker に投稿した内容ですが、一部のArtifactが存在しないように見えます。
私はゲーム内設定を見ることができないので詳細はわからないが本当にArtifactを入手できるのだろうか?
細かい議論には参加できなくて申し訳ありません。

2019y07m31d_135512608.jpg

Hi, thanks again for your awesome tool.

The entry for the saltvine does not tell you that it consumes 6g/s chlorine gas from its environment and all printing pod packages are marked as needs to be discovered.

i would also like to ask if the ice machine calculator has been updated since the nerf, it is not mentioned in the past notes or if it is i overlooked it.

Bug report: the database shows "comfort range" for critters instead of "livable range". There is no point in showing comfort range as it does literally nothing, while livable range is pretty vital.

Feature request: show output temperature of building products where possible.

Thanks guys! Your report are very useful to find errors or missing parts!

Released version 3.0.2 with new patch data update and bugfix.

@Ellilea You was totally right, I've released an hotpatch thanks to your report to address this bug!

@TheExceed I've improved the description with some example and I've added the comparison to the todo list

@Keith Smithee I haven't tested myself in game the chance of finding a specific artifact, I've just found this information in the game code and it seems a working code. Maybe someone elsecan tell you if he ever found those artifacts or not.

@Tisamon All your reported bug should be ok now. Yes the Ice Machine calculator had the previous patch configuration, now the time required to make Ice and the effective heat deleted should be correct.

@Coolthulhu I've changed the comfort range to livable range. You're right seems more useful this information :) Temperature output added to todo list!

Hey @f4rtux thanks for the amazing work, love it. Its up to date, efficient ! A suggestion that might make the usage even more efficient: when in table view, ability to filter by element's tags; e.g. plumbable only, gasses only; see the state transition temp / sorting by it ... might be too much i get it ... even database in csv/online doc would be appreciated.

PS: look, Josh is already bringing you the coffee ;) 

8 hours ago, flapee said:

Hey @f4rtux thanks for the amazing work, love it. Its up to date, efficient ! A suggestion that might make the usage even more efficient: when in table view, ability to filter by element's tags; e.g. plumbable only, gasses only; see the state transition temp / sorting by it ... might be too much i get it ... even database in csv/online doc would be appreciated.

PS: look, Josh is already bringing you the coffee ;) 

I'm just working on filters and another idea that I had, but the filter are in the list for sure, don't worry!

Aaaand I think I just saw Joshua, thanks a lot :D much appreciated!

Btw waiting filter and additional features, I've just released version 3.0.3 updating the database to the latest patch, in particular updating the Ethanon (Gas)  Thermal Conductivity (thanks @OxCD) and adding a first implementation of minimum material temperature output.

Atm I've added this additional information in the Tooltip when you mouseover (desktop) or long press(mobile) an output element of a building.

@f4rtux thanks A LOT for your data base ! :)

I see some items got "overheat" (very useful for people like forgeting about the actual numbers) like buildings.

image.png.df3656fe4026bf52994402516b72d541.png

Legend: partial screen of the building section in database;

Do you plan to add the same for pipes?

image.png.fb155e4b7a5d80da48bb70ba7f739e9e.png

Legend: partial screen of the insulated gas pipe section in database;

It's left empty. (and what material is "insulation" ?!)

On a side note, insulated gas pipe seems to be constructed with reolite, not yet in the list:

https://oni-db.com/details/insulatedgasconduit

1 hour ago, Lilalaunekuh said:

Mafic rock can be used to make insulated gas pipes ;)

On 17/8/2019 at 1:34 AM, OxCD said:

@f4rtux wooops :)

image.png.3a04a8993dc1b21f62b4bcb4313859d0.pngimage.png.fdcb64255012cd7d11dabad2793f8727.png

uhm, that's very strange. The value 0.7 is extract like the others from the game files.

At this point i don't know if is a wrong description in game or a wrong value of the elements? One of two should be wrong :?

18 minutes ago, f4rtux said:

uhm, that's very strange. The value 0.7 is extract like the others from the game files.

At this point i don't know if is a wrong description in game or a wrong value of the elements? One of two should be wrong :?

It feels like your extract is correct and the description should be wrong. Into information box, salt gas is mentionned ! so don't worry I think you can forget about my report ;)

23 hours ago, OxCD said:

It feels like your extract is correct and the description should be wrong. Into information box, salt gas is mentionned ! so don't worry I think you can forget about my report ;)

ohh that's right, didn't read Salt Gas ahahah!

Mistery solved :D

Archived