AFalsedStep

RoG & Hamlet Compatibility

AFalsedStep    0

So Its been a while since I played DS, and I decided to check it out a few days ago. It all went fine in the standalone dlc modes; but recently I wanted to try out travelling to hamlet from a RoG map, going through shipwrecked ( if i can do that or not, I have no clue ), so I set my RoG map "Hamlet compatible". 

But setting the stage like this seems like not only clearing the spring and summer seasons, but also removeing some of the RoG biomes. When I check on my save slots, the one i created turned out to be regular DS map with hamlet compatibility. Ive tried this a few times with and without mods and even setting my start in spring or in the heat of summer! But it comes down to the same at the end, regular DS map and no giants on it!

Any help with this?

__IvoCZE__    2,055
On 23. 12. 2018 at 8:10 PM, AFalsedStep said:

So Its been a while since I played DS, and I decided to check it out a few days ago. It all went fine in the standalone dlc modes; but recently I wanted to try out travelling to hamlet from a RoG map, going through shipwrecked ( if i can do that or not, I have no clue ), so I set my RoG map "Hamlet compatible". 

But setting the stage like this seems like not only clearing the spring and summer seasons, but also removeing some of the RoG biomes. When I check on my save slots, the one i created turned out to be regular DS map with hamlet compatibility. Ive tried this a few times with and without mods and even setting my start in spring or in the heat of summer! But it comes down to the same at the end, regular DS map and no giants on it!

Any help with this?

From what worked for me you have to start in Shipwrecked, then in RoG and to Hamlet... Make sure the SW world is compatible and don't merge other save files.

YunQy    0

I set my world with RoG and SW compatible...character : Wilson...add ons : ice fling range check, smart crook pot, geomatic placement. I played until day 45 but...

1. there is no Deciduous Forest biomes and desert biomes and their things like birchnut tree, gloomer statue, catcoons, hounds mound, tumbleweed, cacti, buzzard etc

2. no giants. deerclops did not appear. yeah maybe sometimes there is an error but i think its not appear.

3. no spring. only autumn and winter. rabbit hole and bees too not affected. there is no red bees on spring and rabbit hole not collapsed

4. no depth worm

5. I set my world with no goblers and yet it still appeared. and If I customized my world, click apply, but when I check it again, all become defaults again...

6. the save logo little bit strange...first one on SW, but 2nd one on DS...

7. I use steam, PC. but strange my laptop its ok...I just install dont starve on my PC like a week ago and my laptop has been instaled before hamlet. but my laptop have hamlet DLC

I gave save data...hope its help

1.png

2.png

boot_modindex

modindex

morgue

motd_image

saveindex

saveindex_hamlet_beta_backup

survival_1

Edited by YunQy