Clownyshush

Clowny's art that really only consists of wes

minespatch    58,427

It's like if Gennedy Tartakovsky and Stephen Silver teamed up to do a trendy art style. Man, he could give birth with those hips.:wilson_ecstatic:

• Haha 1

Clownyshush    744
4 minutes ago, minespatch said:

It's like if Gennedy Tartakovsky and Stephen Silver teamed up to do a trendy art style. Man, he could give birth with those hips.:wilson_ecstatic:

Giving birth will be his last resort for s u r v i v a l

• Haha 1

Clownyshush    744

Well for some reason, i cannot post, quote posts, or see the main logo for the forums, so i guess i'll be getting used to mobile until i figure out why my computer went oof. This is a cry for help i think, and this is the only art ive drawn in the past week

.20190222_184820.jpg

Just now, Bananelixir said:

Well for some reason, i cannot post, quote posts, or see the main logo for the forums, so i guess i'll be getting used to mobile until i figure out why my computer went oof. This is a cry for help i think, and this is the only art ive drawn in the past week

.20190222_184820.jpg

Well that didnt work now did it

minespatch    58,427

Wow! That's very crisp!

By the way, what happened to the previous image you were trying to link?:wilson_shocked:

Clownyshush    744
On 03/03/2019 at 9:28 PM, minespatch said:

Wow! That's very crisp!

By the way, what happened to the previous image you were trying to link?:wilson_shocked:

Oh, i forgot to post it o o p s. I'll have to wait till i get back home from school, since i dont got no computer rip

• Like 1

Clownyshush    744

so it turns out i'm just an idiot, and i can post art on the forums while i'm at school, since we have our own laptops here. So uh, time to post a good arting. 
Welton_polaroid.png?width=211&height=301 
redesigned Welton a bit since I last drew her. I gave her some glasses and longer, more blonde hair. 
wes_is_a_princess_fite_me.png
and just some goof art that was formed from a joke on a discord server I'm in.

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

Clownyshush    744

I was sure that the problems i was already having were odd enough, but... then this happened. (I speak kinda loudly, so you may have to turn your volume down)

Every problem from before could be easily summed up to a problem with my computer, but.. this... this is beyond my level of knowledge. 

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

minespatch    58,427

Yeah, this website has it's own image stock section so you can repost your art in other threads if you need to.

Wes got the princess crown from Mario?:wilson_ecstatic:

Docile_Drecko    832

I don't know a whole lot about computers so I could be completely wrong, but type of thing could be a cache issue so I would suggest clear your browsers cache or seeing if the problem is the same on another browser.

On another website I use frequently occasionally it will display an image that your computer is storing instead of the image that is suppose to be there which has resulted in some funny screenshots of the site. Clearing your cache usually fixes that issue. 

• Thanks 1

minespatch    58,427
11 hours ago, Bananelixir said:
  1. tumblr_pp223sXArn1xnylyso1_1280.png
  2. tumblr_pp6s148E1D1xnylyso1_1280.png
  3. tumblr_ppi9l7RKGA1xnylyso1_1280.png
  4. tumblr_pptteqeysW1xnylyso2_1280.png
  1. This piece has a nice wide scope and scale. You can really feel the distance in this piece.
  2. Context for this piece please?
  3. IS Wilson getting a intervention here?:wilson_ecstatic:
  4. Why is Maxwell in a Angelic viewpoint here?

Clownyshush    744
Posted (edited)
18 minutes ago, minespatch said:
  1. This piece has a nice wide scope and scale. You can really feel the distance in this piece.
  2. Context for this piece please?
  3. IS Wilson getting a intervention here?:wilson_ecstatic:
  4. Why is Maxwell in a Angelic viewpoint here?

1. I don't usually do landscapes, so i'm glad that it turned out as good as it did. Thank you!
2. gladly! I was just thinking about the roseate skin a lot and i suppose i just drew it looking just a bit different  than usual.  i may do more with that outfit in the future.
3. most likely. Or he's too afraid to let maxwell assist with the codex, and is trying, and failing to get him to change his mind about using it. 
4. The reason why is because of a song i was listening to while drawing it. I saw the outfit the guy in the music video was wearing and i decided to draw it on maxwell. I was also gonna draw charlie as the role of the girl in the video, but i then realized that i suck at drawing her, so i scrapped her out and just drew maxwell.  The song is "Candy" by Robbie Williams, and it is currently one of my favorite jams. Here's a link!

oh yeah, and i drew a quick wes doodle today. Not fantastic, nor awful. I just had     no motivation oops
quick_doodle_before_bed.png
gotta love it when your replies merge, huh?

Edited by Bananelixir
  • Like 4

minespatch    58,427
51 minutes ago, Bananelixir said:

quick_doodle_before_bed.png

Interesting eye designs. Kind of intense in a way.

Clownyshush    744

oh y'know

22 hours ago, minespatch said:

Interesting eye designs. Kind of intense in a way.

I'm still working towards finding  an eye style that i enjoy drawing, and i'm currently stuck between dots  that are closer to the don't starve style, and something more "realistic"

kinda looks like he's wearing eyeliner lol

• Like 1

Clownyshush    744
2 hours ago, ResettePlayer said:

Wow! I see you've worked really hard on this, well done! The level of completion and detail is impressive.

Tysm! I don't think i've ever been this passionate for a character i've made! Heck, she makes me want to give modding a shot! I could spend the whole day writing quotes for her!

Oh yeah, and quick little tidbit, her voice is a didgeridoo   

• Like 1

minespatch    58,427

Be sure to check out Spriter's Resource for character sheets so you can see the different body shapes.

Your thread deserves more attention.:wilson_smile: