Clowny's art that really only consists of wes

I just remembered that i completely forgot to post this, but i wanted to tweak the smile for me inspired wes design since it was really just meh. i also learned about the amazing world of chromatic abbreviation, and MY GOD it is my greatest friend. 
tumblr_pw7q12XXh31xnylyso1_540.png
But i took some time to learn about the game's style, and eventually formed this design in my smooth brain. 

• Like 9

3 hours ago, DragonMage156 said:

Wow, I wish I could make fake anime screenshots >u< (it's a bit hard when you lack the ability to draw anime and your medium is traditional) but these looks great. The three could almost be a sequence.

i just kinda had one of those days where i just kinda said to myself "what if i just made  fake 1990's anime based off of every style aspect i can pick up?" I haven't exactly been proud of how my cartoony style looks, so i'm trying to find my pace. 

On 8/30/2019 at 4:34 PM, Clownyshush said:

just some more art style testing for today. 

On 8/31/2019 at 10:50 AM, Clownyshush said:

this is it. my life is over. i'm being consumed by the anime. i'll never be seen again.

I swear that these two are connected. All that's missing is Willow going "oh-hoooohooohooo" in that classic anime laugh.:wilson_ecstatic:

Willow looks like she left Sailor Moon and Wes is from Inuyasha.