Clowny's art that really only consists of wes

1 hour ago, Bananelixir said:

u_tried_.png

I like how you have (supposed?) dialog from Wes in French here. So often it seems to be forgotten that he's French. I wonder if he actually understands English, though? I mean, he hasn't given any indication of it...  Though there is probably a good chance he does, I would suppose. 

1 minute ago, gallusvarius said:

I like how you have (supposed?) dialog from Wes in French here. So often it seems to be forgotten that he's French. I wonder if he actually understands English, though? I mean, he hasn't given any indication of it...  Though there is probably a good chance he does, I would suppose. 

I'd imagine he'd understand English and French. I like to think that he speaks in sign language with everyone though, and they've all come to understand what he's saying.  

8 hours ago, DragonMage156 said:

Hm, I wonder what Wes is saying there :p (unless it is infact "I'm tired" and I'm just being silly ^^; )

He's saying "You tried" lol

I made it after i failed really badly when trying to ink a drawing to sorta vent my frustrations (I guess???)

8 hours ago, DragonMage156 said:

Looks like Cindy could get along with @mewthemew's mandrake OC (I forgot the name >->; )

IT'S NAME IS MERP

I LOVE IT????

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

13 hours ago, Bananelixir said:
  1. some_mandrake_boi.png
  2. u_tried_.png
  1. Wes is a makeup fiend~
  2. Er- What's Wes getting all ill about?:wilson_shocked:
1 hour ago, Bananelixir said:

IT'S NAME IS MERP

57afe8eaa8142_merpbabysitted.png.aa6343f2723d454f2b5815e71fa2f580.png57a549372678e_ivycombswendy.png.233a9db02cfeb9ae7ee5aab352f7574d.png

Merp is basically the adoptive daughter of a pigman and a bunnylady.

6 minutes ago, Bananelixir said:
  1. 20181223_1345200.jpg
  2. 20181223_144706.jpg
  1. Yeah, Wilson's got some pointed sideburns which gives a idea on how his hair is formed.
  2. Verdant Wes has the magic of paint-language.

Yes, believe it or not, I can draw characters other than Wes. Have a Winona :)
Winona.png
She had an entire body at one point, but it looked really bad, and i didn't have it in me to redo it, so now she's just ahead of herself

O yea, and i have some other art that's unrelated, but i'm proud of it so ima put it here since i'm not too active on my Deviantart anymore oops
Confettdney_Reference_sheet.png
Stupid neon zebra pig  (named Confettd'ney. not important.) 
Warden.png?width=158&height=474
This one's an oc I have named Warden, and he's just based off of a nutcracker i own.
New_persona.png
And this one is...
uhhhh
Well I know just as much about them as you do sooooo, as far as I know, they don't have a name.

(sorry if i'm not allowed to put these babs up, since they aren't related. Just let me know if I gotta take em' down) 

• Like 6

Winona looks shy in that bust.

2 hours ago, Bananelixir said:

(sorry if i'm not allowed to put these babs up, since they aren't related. Just let me know if I gotta take em' down) 

Or you could make a art thread in off-topic.

Will there be more art of Warden?

So... Wes and Woodie had a fusion?

1 minute ago, minespatch said:

Winona looks shy in that bust.

Or you could make a art thread in off-topic.

Will there be more art of Warden?

So... Wes and Woodie had a fusion?

1. She's just not feeling up to it today lol

2. that's allowed?

3. I may make more art of Warden soon, maybe even a full reference if I feel like it

4. Maybe if there were eggs and nightmare fuel added, then quite possibly, yes. (or maybe you're referring to something else? idk)