Clowny's art that really only consists of wes

Yes, hi, hello, I am here, to throw my garbage art, onto the garbage table. here have some chesters.

20181218_210342.jpg

(I'm gonna be  redoing the bumblebee chester digitally sometime tonight or tomorrow)

20181218_210245.jpg

ok hope you like my art wes op

Edited by Clownyshush
  • Like 16

8 hours ago, minespatch said:

What made you want to do Chester variations?

Wes Chester?:wilson_shocked:

I got inspired by all the cute chester variations on the klei art stream thread!(I can't remember what page it was oof) 

Also i was just sitting in class laughing about the idea of a Wes chester combo and I just needed to draw it before I forgot it entirely lol

Edited by Bananelixir
  • Haha 1

20181219_143610.jpg
Pengull wes,  because god I want him to have a winter's feast skin :'))))

He cold. Give him all your blankets.

(redoing this piece digitally) 

5 hours ago, minespatch said:

Cute and gross, just like a glommer. I bet these two would become friends.:wilson_smile:

Only the very BEST of friends lol

Edited by Bananelixir
  • Like 5

pengull_wessy.png
The boi has been finished! I'm unfortunately more into the sketchbook drawing of him oof.

Oh well, better luck next time, I guess!

1 hour ago, minespatch said:

That'd be a cute combo of a snowfallen and Hallowed Night skin.

All he's missing is a fake beak.:wilson_ecstatic:

the hair is the beak lol

• Like 5
  • Haha 1

I think your bunny and bumblebee chesters are really cute! Especially the digital work for the bumble bee chester, it's amazing how much extra detail was added. I thought at first they were two entirely different drawings, but upon close inspection I saw that there was only very slight change in the lines between the two. 

9 hours ago, gallusvarius said:

I think your bunny and bumblebee chesters are really cute! Especially the digital work for the bumble bee chester, it's amazing how much extra detail was added. I thought at first they were two entirely different drawings, but upon close inspection I saw that there was only very slight change in the lines between the two. 

I've started scanning a lot of my traditional work into my laptop so I can redo them all digitally! I'm glad you like the bumblebee chester too, since I'm really proud of how the digital drawing turned out!

• Like 1

this is just a brief mini thread of how  my way of drawing wes has changed in the past month or two, since it's changed a LOT. There will be a brief description of each drawing as  well, so you can  read that if you'd like. 
20181203_195406.jpg
his was the first style that I used, and it's somewhat similar to the current  style I use, just with some slight differences in the body shape, nothing too notable. 
20181220_143726.jpg
Nope. Hate it. I'm not entirely sure what it is about the way he's drawn here that I hate, and there isn't really anything I don't hate.  I believe it was an attempt to draw him in my more grotesque style, and it clearly failed miserably.  
20181220_143640.jpg

I wasn't too sure about  this style. I liked it, but I had a lot of difficulty drawing it for some reason, so i decided to try another style
20181220_143826.jpg
This is the most recent! The trouble i had been having for a while was the face, so in the end I figured that simplistic would probably be the way to go. 

Ok  that's it, gamers *clap clap* end of thread(??? I guess)

Oh yeah, and here's just another concept based off  of my in-game outfit. I'll probably do a digital version at some point tonight as well!
20181220_143849.jpg
20181220_182002.jpg
I  can't screenshot because I play on ps4 but it's fINE, JUST LOOK AT THE FABULOUS MIME W O W

• Like 5

Just now, minespatch said:

This version of Triumphant Wes makes him look like he should be in a high school art class. He has that sassy fishlip to judge grooves.

He'll gossip about anyone and everyone and make  A E S T H E T I C tik toks.

It's not a phase mom

• Haha 1

Just some advice  that i find useful for me, if you find yourself in a situation where you're inking a drawing traditionally, and you make a big enough mistake that you can't improvise on it, and you have to start over, don't try to redo the drawing unless if you're like, a god at recreating drawings with zero stress, because most of the time, you will be unhappy with the result, since it may not look as good as the original in your eyes. Instead what may help, is taking that same concept, and recreating the concept into something similar, but not exactly the same as the old one. then it's like you're starting on something fresh and different, and you'll be less likely to rush on the drawing. I can't say that it would help for you, but it's certainly helped me, so maybe it's worth a try! 

In other words, RIP Verdant Wes drawing that i botched up during the inking process. 

• Like 2